Chapter 21 - Ai Will Shock You

Ai's routine was pretty simple; all she did is practice and hang out with my Senpai. Now, after a lot of observation and thinking, I've finally come up with a plan to finally get rid of a bug called Ai.

However, I had to be very careful this time. The plan is precise and delicate. If I get even one thing wrong, not only will I fail, I'll also be exposed. I kept on repeating my plan in my head as i walked to school.

I caught Ai chatting with Senpai as they walked together. "My recent song is very lovey-dovey. I hope its fine." "I'm sure it'll be just okay." he assured. "I was actually inspired to write this song because of....someone." she looked down, her usual loud perky voice decreased. "Just one conversation with him inspired me to write this song in 10 minutes."

"10 minutes?!" he exclaimed. She nodded, "Yes! I want him to know that its for him. Senpai, will you please come to my practice this noon?" "Sure, Which time?" "Right after cleaning time."

Perfect. This is perfect. Now Senpai will realise the consequences of his actions.

------------

Just like Ai, I waited till cleaning time. When the bell rang, I grabbed my almost-empty school bag and opened my note pad. I had to collect a screwdriver and an electrical port. It will make sense.

I slid the screwdriver in home ec room and took the port from the computer room. Everyone was busy cleaning the school anyways. I grabbed a bucket, filled it with water and went to the gymnasium.

Their instruments were still set in place, but they were disconnected. The sports members were mopping the floors. No one went to the stage. I went from backstage and stood at Ai's place. I poured the water slowly to not make a sound of splashing and drenched her mat.

I walked to the speaker system and messed up the wiring of the speakers and the electrical cord I had. I placed the cord on her mat, now wet. I plugged it in but I didn't turn it on. Not yet.

I've done my job here. Ai and her light music members will arrive any second.

Ai walked in and her members began plugging and tuning their equipments. "Ugh, the mat is wet again!" The other girls dryly chuckled.

I stood with the audience. There were two people between me and Senpai. This is the closest I've been with him. I'm so happy, but I have to focus.

"Senpai!" Ai said in her mic, waving at him. He waved back. "Ryoba! Thanks for coming." "Glad to be here!" I smiled. "We'll talk after this." She said, as if we will.

She began singing. "I light up the dark skies..." "Everyone wants Ai...everyone-" a sudden feedback interrupted her. Everyone covered their ears in response.

"Can you check what it is?" The guitarist nodded. She checked the wiring. "I don't see anything wrong!" She said. "Uh, check the switches?"

The girl clicked on various switches randomly. The music began. Ai cleared her throat and the rest began to continue the song. The guitarist checked once again and switched on one particular switch.

"Ai will shock you.." the electrical cord filled the water with current. Ai screamed loudly. She held her mic and yelled in pain. The current was working.

After twitching uncontrollably and yelling, she stopped moving for a second. She fell on her back in the exact pose she stood in. It all happened in seconds.

Senpai covered his mouth. No one could take in what happened. "You!" The pianist yelled at the guitarist. "What have you done!"

The crowd went ballistic. They all ran home or to the teachers. My job here is done.

A̶i̶ ̶D̶o̶r̶a̶y̶a̶s̶h̶i̶

______________💌______________

I also have a 202X mode story with Ayano in it. Check it out!