Chapter 32 - Chigusa Busujima

Senpai walked home from school. I followed him as per my routine. Sometimes, he likes to take a detour to the book store. I go in there as well.

His choice in books is...well..not the best sadly. It's just comics. But sometimes, he likes to buy a certain magazine that's made only for boys: playboy magazine. Senpai chose to buy one again. It makes me sick.

Once Senpai left, I walked up to the rack and flipped the pages. It was girl in a bikini. She laid on an obnoxiously fake beach. She was blonde, with a huge rack. She's been in every magazine Senpai buys. Be it a full page photo, or a tiny feature.

I don't know her name, but she's always there. It can't really be a coincidence right? That happened on Friday. I kept on reminiscing it while I was walking to school on Monday, which is today.

I walked to my locker and changed my shoes as per my routine, but something was missing. All the boys were. "That's strange." I let out. A girl noticed my confusion. "Where is everyone?" I asked her.

"Where do you think?" She snickered. "They're all at the pool." "Why? Is some event going on?" I asked. She chuckled sarcastically. "Sure, an event is happening." She said. It didn't help clear my doubts.

Senpai too was missing. I guess that's where he must be. I made my way to the pool. As I saw from afar, the entrance was heavily crowded. The stairs were taken by possibly every boy in our school. I couldn't even see what was going on.

I stood in-front of the crowd. "What's going on here?" I asked a shy, timid guy. "You don't know?" He asked shockingly. "You...don't....know?" He repeated. "No, that's why I asked." I said.

"Well, there's a girl from pla- I mean, a magazine. She transferred here and doing a photoshoot up there." He pointed to the pool. Soon, the crowd began moving and shuffling. A lone girl walked downstairs as everyone made way for her.

Wait a minute, I recognise her. I've seen her. It's that girl! That girl from the magazine. As she walked by me, I saw Senpai flocking amongst the crowd.

So it's this girl that's caught my Senpai's attention. Everyone's already infatuated with her. Well, count your days, because it'll be the last you step even closer to my Senpai.

______________💌_______________