Chapter 12 - Sumiko Tachibana

"One girl dead. Three girls down. You might be confused as of now. You might think, oh wait, only one girl died right? No. You are wrong."

"I've been keeping on eye on that girl. There were two more girls before that poor girl who got crushed by a fricking bookshelf! One is missing. I wonder what sick tricks she did to kill the other one."

The police stated it as an accident. Said she accidentally dropped the shelf on herself while taking a book out. As for the other girl, her friends said she went out for something, and never returned."

"Both showed interest in the same guy. As for the first girl, I guess she got lucky. She's friends with Ryoba it seems. Still, she convinced her to stay away from that boy."

"That girl will always be my worst nightmare. The sick mind twisting games she's played make me feel nauseous."

——————————————
Who wouldn't want my Senpai? He's smart, handsome, talented....so I shouldn't be surprised that another girl has fallen for him.

This one's an aspiring athlete. Fit, tan, toned abs. Boys like that sort of girl, don't they?

She seems to be encouraging my Senpai to adapt to her healthy lifestyle- eat healthy, exercise often, no smoking or drinking.

While all these are great choices for your health, she doesn't realise she's putting her life in grave danger by getting between me and the man I love.

—————

"Morning Senpai!" Sumiko came to him jogging. "Morning!" He responded back. "What's up?" She asked. "Nothing, how have you been?" "Pretty great! I'm really happy. Did you bring lunch?"

"You told me not to, remember?" She grinned. "Thank god you remembered!" So she made lunch for him? "Well, here you go!" She handed him a bento. "Thanks, but what about you?"

"Hmm, I can't eat old food. I need to have it freshly made, or I just lose my appetite. It always troubles my mother, but I can't help it!" She said.

Her schedule revolved around sports. After coming to school, she'll jog. During lunch time she'll go to the home EC room, make her lunch and eat it with her club. After school, she'll swim.

I never really noticed her in school actually. But now, she's showing interest at MY Senpai. She has to be taken out.

She was eating her lunch and being happy.

I hope she chokes on it.

_____________💌_____________

Thanks for reading!