Chapter 43 - Itsumi Yuuki

Itsumi Yuuki.
That's the name the Yakuza provided me. She's the one I have to get. I've heard about her before, and she's really hard to miss with her bright cyan hair.

The Yuuki family is wealthy and she never fails to show it. That's all she's really known for. I can see why the Yakuza suggested her. I have two days to do this but I should do this ASAP.

That's because Sonoko always has an eye on me. If she sees me hanging out with Itsumi and she suddenly goes 'missing', it'll raise her suspicions, actually, confirm her suspicions about me. I have to somehow trap Itsumi and manage to kidnap her.

It was biology class. The teacher just congratulated me for topping the last test. School has always been easy for me. Having no emotions can surely give you a steady mind but at a heavy cost.

But, how can I kidnap her? Everything depends on this. If I fail, I'll have to pay the mafia and Sonoko won't leave. I'll lose severely. The day passed by quick as my mind constantly thought, how do I kidnap someone here?

It was sports class. Everyone was stretching. "Ryo-chan, can you get some dumbbells?" One of my classmate asked. I go the store room on the right of the entrance, but to my surprise the room was empty.

I scatter stuff here and there to see if it's in a box, but I get interrupted by my teacher. "It's not here. It's in the other room." She said. "Oh, then, what's this room?" I ask. She shrugged. "It's just an empty room I guess. It's spare for now."

A spare room. Where no one comes. Now that sounds ideal, doesn't it?

I've got the spare room down, but how do I get Itsumi to follow me? Any direct contact with her would be too risky. I can't be seen around her at any cost. What would I do once I get her in the room?

I could knock her out, but there's a chance that she'll scream and alert people, or might get a grave injury. Also, I don't think harming a kidnappee would be okay. So, how can I knock her out?

I think about it as I chew my lunch. I sat at the rooftop just around where Itsumi sat with her friends. Sonoko was there too with Senpai. God, I envy her so much right now.

She was talking to her friends about absolute nonsense until someone asked about crushes. Itsumi said that she likes a sports club member, and there's 'something' between them but he just won't make a move.

This could be useful.

——————————

Now I had some free time. I think hard as I scribble down my notes in the library. When I don't have work, this is where I usually am in school. Not only do I get to study, it also helps to not raise suspicion. Sonoko was circling the floor, constantly peeking at the library.

I sigh. She's really annoying. The question it said on the book: what's the vein where needles can be injected? I scroll through books after books, but couldn't find any particular answer in hindsight. I made my way to the infirmary to ask the nurse.

"Can you tell me?" I repeat the question to her. She was astonished, but a smile formed on her face. "Well, luckily for you, I was just going to inject him." She motions at the sports leader. He had a huge scrap on his knee. It looked painful.

"Well, it's mostly buttocks, arms, thighs. Some veins are a triangle forming vein in the arm, vastus lateralis intramuscular in thigh and jugular vein in the neck." She explained while filling up her syringe with the anaesthesia bottle.

"That bottle's not labelled. How do you know it's correct?" I ask. She shows the bottle to me. "It's the chemical formula." I jot down everything she said. She injected and sanitised him while he hissed in pain.

"Ryo-chan, why are you doing doctor-doctor here?" Said the leader. I giggle in response. "I'm interested in it." The nurse turns to me. "Really? That's great!" She smiled at me. I asked a few more questions to not be suspicious and go home.

So far, in a day, I've found out a store room, a syringe, and I've yet to find out who she likes.

_______________💌_____________