Goodnight +

⚠️ Mature Content Warning ⚠️

Soft moans fell from Sabrina's lips as Amir kissed and sucked her collarbone gradually working his way down to her sensitive breast with a precise tongue. Long gone was their virtue along with the rest of their clothes.

Slowly moving her hips, Sabrina rubbed herself onto his erection as she was straddling him in the bathtub. Her stomach knotted with built-up pleasure threatening its release from the friction alone.

Amir moved his hands with purpose from under her thighs to between her legs to explore her folds. Even in the bathwater, he could feel her slickness. She gasped as he pressed his long middle finger inside of her.

Sabrina reached for the throbbing muscle beneath her and tried as she could to wrap her hand around his hardness, causing him to release a harsh breath. He hadn't been touched like this in so long, and even then, it wasn't quite like this. She purposefully moved her hand back and forth bringing him to a point of satisfaction.

Instinctively, their eyes locked as if both their minds had decided at the same time.
Their lips met and Amir slid his tongue inside her mouth while slowly pushing himself inside of her, after delivering a silent confirmation. Sabrina repositioned herself so she could guide herself down on him.

"Fuck," they whispered in unison, once he was completely buried inside her.

She is intoxicating, Amir thought to himself trying to keep his composure. He imagined she had some good pussy, and after tasting her, he knew it was good, but being inside her was another experience in itself. He was nowhere near prepared for this.

After years of abstinence, he was fighting himself internally to not cum too quickly. It didn't help that when Sabrina's head fell back in ecstasy, her full breast were on display while riding him, and it was an image he wished could be ingrained in his mind forever.

Her eyebrows dipped, eyes closed tight, as her mouth parted slowly. Her walls clenched tighter around him signaling that she was close. Gripping her ass in his large hands, he moved her body up and down leading her to euphoria.

As she reached her climax, Amir increased his rhythm bouncing her on his lap until his strokes became sloppy and uneven. He pulled out with only seconds to spare, erupting like a volcano.

Breathing heavily, and smiling at the wild-haired woman in front of him, Amir knew then that there was no turning back. She was his, and he'd do whatever it took to keep it that way. This woman was everything he ever dreamed of and more.

"I hope you know, I'm not done witchu." He chuckled, seductively, biting his lip.

Moments later, they were in his bed, his face between her thighs. She panted and moaned his name with her hands tangled in his hair as he devoured her. Once he'd gotten enough of his new favorite elixir, he climbed off the bed on the hunt for protection.

Even though he hadn't been sexually active in years, he thought maybe he'd have at least one leftover in the stuff he'd moved in inside his closet. Shit, condoms last at least five years. Call it wishful thinking.

He knew he needed to be careful considering he almost didn't pull out in the bathtub. Once his search failed, he walked out of his closet, defeated, "I'm sorry, baby."

"For what?" she asked, sitting up on the bed, and pulling the sheets over herself.

He sat down on the side of the bed and dropped his head, "I don't have no condoms, and I'll fuck around and... yeah. I gotta be careful."

Sabrina chuckled, "Don't judge me, but I might have one in my purse." She told him as she stood up on shaky legs from his bed.

"Careful," he teased, smiling proudly. "Here," stood up and grabbed her robe he'd brought home off the chair. She forgot it when packing and leaving Chicago.

She smiled while slipping it on, then carefully walked downstairs to look inside her purse. She kept all her emergency feminine items in the small compartment. She had everything she would need, except for some form of contraceptive. "Shit." She cursed.

"No luck?" Amir asked coming down the stairs, wearing a pair of basketball shorts and nothing else. Sabrina eyed him, hungrily before shaking her head, in disappointment.

"Maybe it's for the best cause that thang is dangerous." He chuckled. "You ready for your massage?"

She sighed, "If I let you massage me right now, we're going to have sex again and I don't know if that'll be a good or bad idea."

He laughed a bit then looked at her and realized she was serious. She wanted every moment of this.

In a cuddle position, Amir held Sabrina's body in place, with one arm wrapped around her chest, and with his other hand, swiped himself up and down her opening before slowly penetrating her. She closed her eyes tight and cursed softly as he settled in still holding her close. "You feel so good." he praised, moving slowly inside her. "You got it, baby." he cooed in her ear, kissing the tattoo on her shoulder.

A soft hum of a moan was all she managed as she rocked back and forth meeting his strokes.

"Just like that." He rasped in her ear as they swam in his bedsheets.

Unfortunately, due to their lack of contraceptives, they couldn't enjoy themselves for long, as he dug into her while massaging her most sensitive piece of flesh.

"I can't take anymore, it feels too good," Sabrina moaned out as she began to spasm in his arms.

"Keep cumming all over me, baby. Fuck, you bouta make me cum." He groaned in her ear, and true to his word, not even a minute later, he quickly pulled out and released into a towel on the bed.

After Amir cleaned both of them up, Sabrina lay in his arms drifting in and out of sleep. This was the last thing she expected coming over to Amir's home, but she was happy with her decision.

As her breathing steadied, he kissed her on her temple, and told her "Get some sleep, my baby."

And she did.