Showings

Wednesday, Jan 22

Sabrina's phone rang as she was driving on the freeway to a property. She hurried and answered the unfamiliar number so it wouldn't interrupt her GPS, "Sabrina Lewis speaking."

The line was quiet, except for some background shuffling.

"Hello?" she said, waiting for some response before she would hang up.

"YOU CAN HAVE THIS NIGGA BACK NOW, FUCKIN BITCH!" A woman shouted into the phone before the line hung up.

Sabrina scrunched her face in confusion, who the hell would call her like that? Another call came through minutes later. Sabrina looked at the phone before answering seeing Nick's caller ID. "Hello,"

"Sabrina. Sorry bout that. This bitch over here actin stupid." He said into the phone, sounding out of breath.

"What?" She asked, but before he could answer her, she heard a woman throwing profanities in the background.

"Why the fuck you keep playin' wit me?" Nick yelled.

"Fuck you and her Nick. You tell her that I might be pregnant by you? Let her know her son finna have a sibling." Lauren shouted.

"I gotta go, Nicholas. Please don't have her playing on my phone." Sabrina said, before ending the call.

Arriving early at one of the properties she was showing, Sabrina decided to call Chantelle and tell her what happened.

"Brina, you see this shit?" Chantelle immediately asked before Sabrina could properly greet her.

"See what?" She asked, confused.

"I thought that's why you were calling. Girl, check the WAGs page." She laughed.

Sabrina put her phone on speaker and opened Instagram, immediately noticing she had a bunch of notifications, she ignored those and went straight to the gossip page to be greeted by a screenshot of Nick's Instagram story he'd posted 9 hours ago. It was a throwback picture of Sabrina and him right after he was drafted. He captioned it "I miss them." The blog's caption read "Looks like Los Angeles Rams #NicholasRudolph seems to want that old thang back with his ex boo #SabrinaLewis."

"This nigga." Sabrina shook her head.

"Ol girl fighting for her life in the comments?"

Sabrina went to the comments to see what Chantelle was seeing. There were so many, but she noticed the one in particular from Nick's current fling. She read a comment out loud from the user @LaurenSaysSo: "y'all hoes really praising a bitch who wrecked a happy home. Who raised y'all?" Sabrina cackled, "Bitch what happy home? I don't even want my baby daddy. He keep chasing me."

"That part. The bitch is delusional."

"Oh, that's why I called you. She just called my phone talkin bout some 'you can have this nigga back.' Then Nick called me right after, apologizing and cursing her ass out. Now I see why she mad."

"Do we need to pull up?" Chantelle asked, ready.

"That girl not worth it. Nick needs to stop playing with her crazy ass, and leave me out of his mess." As she was going to continue, her client arrived. "I'll call you back when I finish with this showing. "

"Get ya money, boo." Chantelle said, "and tell my future boo I said hey." she laughed before closing the call.

Stepping out of her BMW SUV, Sabrina was greeted by Kirk with Amir climbing his tall lanky body out of the passenger seat of a Porsche Panamera.

After talking briefly about Sabrina's career at dinner, Amir found out she was a real estate broker. He contacted her a few days after their date to look at some properties.