You my baby

Monday, June 8th.

"How you feelin'?" Sabrina asked Amir, who was sitting between her legs on the floor playing his PlayStation. She was braiding his hair before he went out of town for the finals. They'd already won one game and lost one game at home in LA, the next two games would be in Boston. Amir was praying they wouldn't lose on the road.

He chewed his gum, anxiously and thought about his answer before pausing his game, "Nervous as fuck," He confessed. "I ain't never been this close."

"You guys have been working so hard." She told him as she finished his last braid. "I believe in you." She leaned forward and kissed him on his forehead, "but no matter what happens, you will always be a champion to me." She giggled.

"Preciate you, baby." He looking up and kissing her lips before tying his durag over his head.

That night, Amir cooked dinner with Niko, while Sabrina watched the two of them. It was adorable watching Amir move Niko's stool around the kitchen so he could assist at every step.

He was teaching Niko how to make spaghetti, which was one of both Niko and his favorite meals so he was happy to make it with his friend Ahme.

After dinner, Sabrina bathed Niko and got him ready for bed while Amir took his shower in their bedroom, then while Sabrina took her shower, Amir washed dishes and then read Niko a bedtime story in the bedroom that her son claimed as his own, since they'd been at Amir's house more often. It was across the loft from Amir and Sabrina's room. The couple worked together flawlessly.

"Goodnight, Niko," Amir said before turning off the big light and turning on Nikos nightlight.

"Goodnight Ahme. I love you."

"I love you too, lil man."

Amir went into the bedroom where Sabrina was. She was sitting on the bench in their bathroom moisturizing her skin as Amir started washing his face.

"He sleep?" She asked.

"Should be soon. He told me he loved me." Amir smiled.

"Aww.." Sabrina swooned.

"I had to get outta there foe he made me shed a thug tear."

"How could he not love you? You're the great Ahme." Sabrina giggled, walking over and wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. "Come lay out on the balcony with me." She said, before turning to walk away.

She didn't get far before Amir picked her up from behind and carried her outside to the lounge bed. He sat down with her in his lap, he turned her around to face him, as she straddled him. "You so perfect," Amir muttered, while his hands made small circles in her thighs under her night gown. He unclipped her hair, letting it fall all over her shoulders. "And so beautiful." He breathed out, leaning forward, kissing her neck.

He removed his shirt and Sabrina kissed on his neck where her name was. He hooked his fingers in the straps of her gown making them fall down her shoulder. She pulled her arms out, letting the gown pool at her waist.

"I'm all yours. You betta know that." He whispered, knowing where she was kissing.

Sabrina pulled back and her eyes met his, "I love you, Amir." She told him, finally saying it for the first time.

He tried not to show the surprise on his face, and simply said it back, "I love you, too. So fuckin much."

He began to kiss her, ravenously as he flipped their position and laid her body down on the bed. He hovered over her before placing kisses down her body lingering on her stomach then going between her legs. She sucked in a breath and closed her eyes as her back arched while he worked his tongue.