Champion +

Tuesday, June 16th

"OH MY GOD SABRINA!" Chantelle screamed causing Sabrina to lift her face from her hands. Her stomach was doing flips as they sat in the stands at the finals game.

Game 7.
Los Angeles Lakers Vs Boston Celtics.

The Lakers were down by 3 points with 1 minute remaining, until they other team left Amir open, he pulled up for three hitting the shot and drawing the foul, tying up the game, with one free throw.

The away team fans wailed and boo'd trying to distract him as he took his shot, missing. They cheered for his miss.

"I can't watch." Sabrina mumbled, grabbing her best friend's hand. Only seconds remained as the two teams battled it out for victory.

After what seemed to be the longest minute in history, Sabrina became overwhelmed with emotion, as she watched Lebron dribble down the court and pass to Amir in the corner with seconds to remaining as Amir hit another 3 before the buzzer went off. The bench players ran out on the court to congratulate the floor players. They had done it.

Amir hugged his teammates as they were cheered on by the crowd. Seconds later, he was stepping over the seats to grab up his woman in one of the sweatiest hugs he could give her.

"You did it!" She hugged him tight as he squeezed her, tears coming from both their eyes. "You're so sweaty." She laughed.

"This ain't nothin' wait til tonight," He said before giving her a full kiss. His adrenaline was thumping through his veins. "I can't even explain to you how happy I am right now." He said before kissing her again. This was his first championship ring.

"Congratulations, " Chantelle laughed, reminding the couple that she was standing there. The weren't the least bit embarrassed about the pda.

"You wanna come down wit me?" Amir asked releasing her.

"That's okay, go do your thing. I'll be here when your done." She told him.

He smiled, already knowing how Sabrina was, "I love you." He said before kissing her head and walking back down to the floor.

Sabrina gleamed.

Chantelle cleared her throat, "Oh y'all in love love." She cheesed at her friend.

Sabrina smiled, "Mmmhmmm."

"Y'all niggas is too cute for me. Let me go find Kirk."

🎶Promise to love youuuu, and obey.
And hit it more than once a dayyyy. 🎵

"Fuck..." Sabrina moaned out as Amir had her body bent over the side of the bed holding her hands behind her back. He licked down her spine then splashed in and out of her with PARTYNEXTDOOR playing through the penthouse speakers.

"Mmmhmm" he hummed placing one hand on the front of her throat bringing her upright where he wanted. "You got it, baby." He encouraged, sensually.

She moaned louder as he churned her insides. The shit didn't make any sense. She always wondered if his sex drive and stamina was a result of being celibate for those years. At 24, Amir knew exactly what to do and how to do it every time.

"You love this shit don't you, baby?" His voice rumbled through the bedroom as he continued giving her everything she needed. "This shit so wet."

She quietly hummed a response as their bodies collided.

"Shit so good, girl. Keep makin a mess on me." He sent a light smack on her ass cheek, causing her to quiver as she came for the third time.

He fought to keep his steady pace but he wanted more of her. He cursed himself, finally giving in. "Fuck it," he released her hands pulled her back to his chest, biting at her shoulder, in one of his favorite positions to have her in, "I'll take care of you in the mornin', but fuck, I'm finna nut in this pussy tonight."

"I wanna feel it, daddy," she breathed out, bucking her hips back. She threw caution to the wind, she already decided it was best she talk to her doctor about birth control.

The dick was too good and she was tired of them wasting money burning through rubbers and Plan Bs. She hadn't told Amir, but the times she'd been taking the emergency contraceptives, they gave her nausea and migraines. They weren't meant to be used in that manner.

"There we go," Amir urged her on, massaging her clit.

"Daddyyyy," She begged, "cum with me." That was all she needed to say as they both came simultaneously.

🎶 Room full of beautiful women
but I want one
Room full of women and they notice me
Now all they wanna listen to is Jodeci
Freak in you 🎵

In Amir's eyes, he was the king of the fucking world. Sabrina was sleeping soundly in the bed as he looked at her peaceful face. He looked at the ring she wore proudly on her hand and he decided, this is how life is supposed to be.