Disneyland +

Monday, March 30

"I have a somethin' for you," Amir whispered, as he was seated on the couch next to Sabrina. Niko was sleeping in her lap. "You and Niko," he smirked seeing the boy knocked out.

The three of them were watching movies on the couch at Sabrina's apartment and eventually, Niko tired himself out.

Sabrina eyed him suspiciously before mouthing, "I'll be right back." She stood from the couch to carry the sleeping child to his bedroom. "I knew he was getting sleepy," she whispered before disappearing into the hallway. When she returned, she sat down on the couch and laid her head on Amir's lap, "What's is it?"

Amir unlocked his phone and handed it to Sabrina, on the screen was an email that read, Disney and friends, invites you and your family.

"Disneyland?" Sabrina read.

Amir nodded, playing in her hair.

"This betta not be a joke. April Fools isn't until Wednesday."

Amir chuckled at her paranoia. "I know Niko's birthday was right around the same time we first started chillin', so I didn't get to celebrate with yaw, but I been wanted to make up for that." He confirmed. "Disney has this attraction comin' next year, and I got invited to the park for a preview. I want yaw to come."

Sabrina stared at the man in shock at how thoughtful he was, "We would love to go. When?"

"Check your schedule busy woman and let me know what days work for you."

Sabrina smiled. Since taking on commercial real estate, she had been much busier, but she had some vacation time that she wanted to take. "Niko goes on spring break the week after next."

He looked at the calendar on his phone. "Let's go the fourteenth through seventeenth," he suggested.

"Three days?"

"Yeah. We can go from park to park, and just in case Niko gets too worn out, we have a last chance day to see everything."

"Sounds like a plan."

"I'm on the last leg of games for the season and playoffs are gonna start in a few weeks," Amir said, sounding conflicted.

Sabrina sat up and looked at him, "You don't sound very excited."

"It's cool. It just don't hit the same."

"What you mean? The team looks great, and this is the closest you've been to a ring." She said, not understanding why he seemed down about it.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful," he sighed, "before, I didn't mind being on the road so much. Now, I get homesick."

"You should visit sometime soon. You could fly there instead of coming back out here when you get a few days to yourself." She suggested, referring to Chicago.

He smiled at his oblivious woman, "Sabrina, I'm talking about you baby. I be missin' you."

"Oh," She looked dumbfounded.

He took her hands in his, "I hate that I keep you up late all the time, even if I love that we can fall asleep on the phone with each other."

She gave him a small smile, "I appreciate you for being the way you are with me. You've kept your promise of me never having to worry about where you are and what you're doing. We don't have to talk on the phone every night if you don't want to."

"That's not what I'm sayin'," he paused, "I wish you could come on the road with me more, but I do understand why you can't. I love falling asleep next to you, and waking up with you."

Sabrina sat silently for a minute. It wasn't so much of her not being able to travel with him, there was way too much fear surrounding it. It was supposed to be different this time, wasn't it?

"Come on, let's get some sleep," Amir said standing from the couch, with an outstretched hand to help her up.

Once they were in bed, Sabrina spoke, "You leave for Toronto tomorrow, that'll be fun. Make sure you say hi to Drake for me."

Amir laughed then blew a breath, "Toronto tomorrow, Miami on Thursday. Then New York to play the Nets on Saturday and the Knicks on Monday." He named off. The schedule sounded exhausting when he said it out loud, "I won't be home til late Wednesday if fly home after the game against Charolette or early Thursday morning."

Sabrina could see the stress written all over his face. She hated that he was feeling the way he was. She straddled his lap and kissed him on the neck to try to take his mind off things.

"Don't start nothin' you can't finish." He whispered.

She trailed her hands down to his joggers and could see he was ready to go. She scooted down his body and pulled the waistband of his pants down letting his dick spring free.

She looked up at him through her lashes and opened her mouth wide, taking him in. Her head bobbed slowly and he closed his eyes tight knowing that if he watched what she was doing to him, he would cum too quick.

He placed his hands on the bed at his sides and bit down on his bottom lip as he felt the pleasurable sensation throughout his body.

She grabbed his hands and placed them in her hair as she took him down her throat further until her forehead lay completely on his stomach.

"Fuck," he whispered as she worked her tongue and throat around him moving faster.

He pressed his head further back into the pillows, he was close, and there was nothing he could do to stop it. He tried to tap her shoulder to make her stop so he could pull out, but it was no use.

Breathing heavily, he covered his face with his forearm. She quietly moaned as his body stiffened, his toes curled and he unloaded right into her throat and mouth.

As he groaned and squirmed under her, she sucked him dry. Once his body relaxed she came up and looked at him with a smirk.

"I am sooo sorry." He immediately apologized but he did try to warn her.

"For what?" She asked, smiling mischievously.

His eyes went big realizing, she swallowed. "Sabrina... Sabrina... Sabrina. You are a dangerous woman."