This is 26

Tuesday, July 7th.

Sabrina was sitting at her desk finishing up some work, while Niko sat at the seat across from her drawing a picture. Her phone rang on the desk and she saw it was Nick so he handed it to Niko so they could FaceTime.

"Hi Daddy." Niko said as soon as the call connected.

"Hey, son. What you doing?" Nick asked.

"I'm drawing mommy a special picture for her birthday."

"That's really nice. Tell her I said Happy Birthday old lady."

"Mommy, daddy called you an old lady and said happy birthday."

"If I'm old, you're old Nick." She said before getting up to grab something from her printer.

"You took him to work with you today?" He asked, seeing they were in her office.

"Yeah, I'm only here for a few hours so I let him hang out, and you know they love him in here."

"You mind if I pull up? I got something for you." He asked, nervously.

Sabrina thought about it, and decided it was okay. Nick and her used to be friends, it would be nice to have that again. It made coparenting easier. "Sure, you can come. I won't be leaving here until one."

"Okay, I'll let you know when I'm outside." He told her before hanging up.

About 30 minutes later, Sabrina received a text from Nick, letting her know he was in the parking lot. She let him know she'd be on her way out in a minute.

She packed up her and Niko's things and and let her assistant know she was done for the day.

When she got outside, Nick's Charger was parked next to her BMW.

"Daddyyyy!" Nick screamed, running into his fathers arms.

"My boyyy." They hugged. "You feeling better?" He asked as he kissed his son on the cheek.

"Yeah. You came to see me?" Niko asked.

"Yes I did. I came to see you and your mama." He said, setting Niko back down and looking at Sabrina. She was wearing a Mauve sundress, and white sandals. Nick knew his baby mama was fine. But the girl was glowing today, and he noticed.

He walking to his car and opened the back seat door and showed Niko and Sabrina what he had inside.