I want it

"The pictures don't do this place justice," Amir said walking inside the foyer of the property. He looked around, astounded by the magnificent home.

Sabrina beamed, proud to have impressed him, "Yeah. This one isn't publicly listed yet, but I'll be sad once it is since I know it'll go fast."

She led him into the main-level living area, "One of the things I love about this place is that it's already smart home equipped." She showed him the iPad that was sitting on a console table against the wall. "There's a panel in the primary suite as well as where we just walked in that syncs with your personal device for the latest in technological control, comfort, and security." She walked towards the large glass doors, "This one of the few homes that offer unobstructed panoramic city and ocean views."

"I'll take it." He declared, causing her to halt her steps.

She turned around to him, baffled, " What do you mean? You haven't seen the whole house yet?"

"I'll see it when I move in. If you love it...I know I will too."

"Amir, we haven't even discussed the price." She responded as she unlocked her phone.

He sauntered over, looking over her slim thick frame. He slowly licked his lips. As his nostrils flared, one eyebrow raised, "I want it, Sabrina."

Goosebumps erupted across her skin, from the way he uttered his statement. Her mind had to have been playing tricks on her because she wasn't sure if he was speaking of the house anymore. She gaped at him, unsure of what to say next. Her eyes moved from his down to his lips.

He smirked. The look in her eyes, the way her body instinctively leaned closer to him as her breathing increased. He dipped his head slowly until they were inches apart.

Confusion clouded her judgment, her mind went blank and she kissed him.

He rested a large hand on her lower back, pulling her closer and deepening their kiss, savoring the taste of her lips.

A ringing cell phone brought the two back to reality as they nearly jumped out of their compromising position. Sabrina answered the call putting the phone to her ear, "Sabrina Lewis speaking."

Amir released a satisfied hum sucking on his bottom lip, as he watched the women try to compose herself, and maintain her professionalism on the phone.

"Yes, I was just about to call you, we have a buyer offer. I'll send you the information and we can get the paperwork going this evening." She told the seller, before saying their pleasantries and closing the call. She turned to him and told him, "Looks like this place will be all yours if we can get a contract over to the seller today. They're very excited to get the process started."

"Sounds good." He nodded.

"Are you sure you don't want to take some time to look around?"

"What do you love about this house?"

Sabrina chuckled, "Where do I start? It's a great size, big but not too big. The location is close to everything important. It's private and out the way but not too far out the way." She named off as she walked back over to the glass sliding doors and opened them, walking out onto one of the decks, "Look at this view. You can smell the ocean. It's a modern beach house."

"Perfect. Let me know what you need and we can get started. Thank you, Miss Lewis," Amir said with a smirk. "Now, are you hungry? I'd love to feed you." He offered.

She smiled and agreed, and that was how Amir managed to get his second date.

"Can I ask you somethin?" Amir prompted, after some small talk. The two were seated at an Italian restaurant not far from the home. The waiter had just served their food.

"Sure,"

"Why you avoidin me?"

"I've been really busy." Sabrina half lied, before taking a bite of her food.

"What I gotta do, Sabrina? Buy a house every week to get some time witchu?" He chuckled.

"I mean... the commission would be crazy." she joked. "Im kidding. I just... kinda swore off men." She confessed with a weak chuckle.

He hummed listening to her. He could sense there was some pain behind her trying to laugh it off. "You tell me that after kissin me in with them soft ass lips."

Her face heated in embarrassment, "I'm so sorry about that. I wasn't thinking. It was so inconsiderate and inappropriate—"

"I liked it." He raised his brows.

She giggled, and then released a sigh, "Amir, you seem like a great guy. I just have to take things slow."

"We'll take things as slow as you need." He agreed.

"Thank you." She said playing with her food.

"Kirk is havin' a lil gatherin' at his place this weekend to welcome some new talent to the agency. I'd like you to come as my date."

"Your date, huh?"

He smiled, with those deep dimples, making her melt, "Yes, my date. What's a lil kickback gon hurt?"

"What day?" She asked, after taking a long sip of her drink.

"Sunday."

"Okay." She shrugged.

"So you'll come?"

"Yes."

After their late lunch, Sabrina drove Amir to his training facility where he'd left his car. On the drive over, after giving her his accountant's information to get the buying process started, she promised to keep in touch.

He told her he'd send her the info for their Sunday plans then he climbed his long body out of her SUV and strolled over to his car. An Onyx Black Bentley Bentayga.

She eased her car up to his and rolled down the window, "Nice ride, Superstar."

He smirked, opening the driver's side door, "Maybe you can take it for a spin sometime, I'd love to see you behind the wheel."

"Maybe."