Taco Tuesday

Tuesday, April 21

🎶 We've been on a tragedy for months
Why can't you agree with me for once?
Maybe we can be on chill tonight
Maybe I can give you chills too 🎵

Sabrina sat out on a lounge chair in the backyard doing some work on her laptop while Amir and Niko swam in the pool. Music played on the Bluetooth speakers as they enjoyed the beautiful weather. They had already finished grilling, so food and drinks were out on a table as well.

After picking Niko up from school, they came to Amir's house to have a taco night. Sabrina wasn't swimming with them since her cycle had a way of ruining things lately.

The doorbell rang and Sabrina shut her laptop to go let in their guest. She walked around the yard and went out the side gate to see who it was instead of walking the long way through the house.

"Austin," she hollered once she saw her brother standing outside the front door.
He turned and walked to his she was, picking her up from the ground in a hug before setting her back down to follow her into the yard.

"I'll never get used to this place." He mumbled, taking in the large house and the view it offered.

"Neither will I," she laughed.

"Yooo!" Amir greeted Austin throwing his arms in the air as soon as he saw him.

"What's good, bro." Austin smiled and sent a head nod Amir's way as he sat down his backpack on a lounge chair.

"Hey, Uncle Tin." Niko hollered, getting out of the pool before he hurried over to his uncle.

"Aht aht." Sabrina scolded her little boy, "No running baby. If you slip and fall on this ground it'll be the end of you."

"Damn, Bina." Austin laughed loudly at his sister's warning.

"You betta watch your mouth." She cut her eyes at her not-so-little brother. "Don't think you too grown for me to kick your butt."

"I'd like to see you try." Austin taunted.

"I would love to see that," Amir said from the pool, adding fuel to the fire.

Austin immediately raised his hands in surrender, "I'm kidding. I'm kidding Sabrina." He looked over to Amir, "Don't tempt her. She's the firstborn, dad didn't even play when it came to her. I'm not even bout that life."

Amir busted up laughing, "Yeah, he told me she's the one to worry about."

Sabrina rolled her eyes, playfully, sitting down and reopening her laptop. "Where's Riley? She didn't come with you?" She asked Austin.

He shook his head, tossing some grapes in his mouth before speaking, "Nah, she didn't want to come with me to my meeting and I didn't have time to drop her off here just to turn around and go back to school."

"Oh, how'd it go?" Sabrina questioned, remembering her brother had an important meeting with his coach and athletic director.

"It went really well. I let them know I want to play for one more season to make sure I'm ready, and I'll enter the draft next year before my 20th birthday."