Person

"I can't believe y'all," Sabrina said with tears in her eyes.

"Emotional ass cancers." Chantelle teased, hugging her friend.

Sabrina walked in the door holding Amir's hand as he held Niko. As soon as she saw Chantelle she knew something was up, then she saw her mother, father, and siblings were already seated at their table next to Amir's mother and uncle.

"Since we're not having a rehearsal dinner for the wedding, we thought a family dinner works just fine," Chantelle said.

The restaurant was right on the water and the view was beautiful.

After having dinner, Niko went home with his grandmother and Sabrina's family

After having dinner, Niko went home with his grandmother and Sabrina's family. Amir's mother and uncle went back to their hotel for the night and Amir would be taking them around town the next day to see all the sights.

Amir, Kirk, Sabrina, and Chantelle stayed at the beach watching the sun go down.

"The Venue is right up the street from here," Sabrina said to Chantelle, as they were walking on the sand.

"I'm so excited for y'all," Chantelle said. "I love Amir for you, Sabrina. He really is your person."

Sabrina smiled, "I think you and Kirk might be on to something yourselves." She giggled.

"I like him, a lot, Brina. I'm starting to understand how you felt that day you called me before you and him became official. Kirk is different than anyone I've ever dealt with."

"My advice is always communicate. If you keep the line of communication open and make things clear, things can work out."

Chantelle nodded her head in understanding.

A little behind them, Kirk and Amir walked together.

"You scared?" Kirk asked Amir. He already knew the answer but he wanted to ask.

"Not at all. I'm so ready." Amir smiled.

"I believe you and I believe in you. If you were making a bad decision, I woulda told you a long time ago."

"Preciate you bein part of the process. Talking me through my feelings."

"You my lil brother. Imma always have your back." Kirk told him.

"So what yaws plans?" Amir asked, referring to Kirk and Chantelle.

"Ion know. I'm scared. She make me feel things I never thought I'd feel and she ain't ghost me yet. I think this might be the real thing." He admitted.

Amir nodded, "As long as y'all keep it one hunnid wit each other, y'all gon be straight. If you love her, tell her. If you like her ass a lot, tell her that too."

"Look at you givin' me relationship advice." Kirk laughed.

"I might know a thing or two."

Later on, Amir and Sabrina arrived at home. "You tired?" Amir asked, letting Sabrina into the front door.

"No, not yet."

"Good, I have a surprise for you." He said holding her hand and walking her upstairs. When they reached the top of the stairs, he whispered in her ear, "Close your eyes for me."

This time, unlike the first time, Sabrina closed her eyes immediately.

He held her hand as she took slow steps. Once they entered their bedroom, Amir told her, "Open your eyes."

Sabrina opened her eyes and gasped. The roof was covered in black and while balloons like downstairs, and all across the bed were gift bags with a small pink cake in the middle. Black with white Chanel, red Cartier, White with red Valentino, green Bottega, and of course orange Louis Vuitton bags.

"Amir, this is all for me?"

"Yes." He told her as she walked over teary-eyed.

She didn't know which bag to pick up first, but she was overwhelmed with emotion.
"What did I do to deserve you?" She asked, crying as she turned around and faced him.

"Just being you. You deserve the world, and imma give it to you." He said as he walked over and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he held on gripped her booty under her dress.

Not even twenty minutes later, they had knocked all the bags off the bed as Sabrina was sitting on the edge of the bed. One leg rested on Amir's shoulder as he devoured her like they hadn't just come from dinner. Birthday cake was smeared on her breast from him feeding her cake. Really he wanted to lick it off of her.

"You are the best dessert I've ever had." He said as he came up and kissed her lips and then licked the side of her mouth. "The cake ain't too bad either."

"You're making a mess." She giggled.

"So are you." He said slipping one long finger inside her causing her to gasp. "Mmmhmm." He hummed his satisfaction, pulling it back out and sticking his finger in his mouth. "Lie back and hold your legs open for Daddy." He instructed, and she did. "Good girl." He cooed as he swiped himself up and down her dripping lips.

Sabrina hissed as he pressed himself inside, "This shit feels like the first time, every time." He told her as he pushed her legs open some more to accommodate his middle.

She let her head fall back, as she moaned. He placed his hand behind her neck and lifted her head to look at him, "Am I hurting you?"

"No, you feel good.... You feel soo good." She cried in ecstasy as her eyes rolled back.

"You are everything to me." Amir leaned forward and whispered against her skin, "I love you with all my soul."

"I love you too." She said before kissing his lips, clenching him tight. "I love you soo much." She wined.

He laid his body into her and grabbed her chin, kissing her in the mouth sloppily. "You gon cum with me?" He asked.

"Yes." She replied.

"Don't hold it back. I wanna feel it." He told her. "You so perfect," he told her looking her in the eyes while she came on him and he released soon after.

"Did you have a good day?" Amir asked when they were cuddling.

"Yes. Thank you for being so amazing to me."

"You think I'm amazing now, and you haven't even seen what's in your bags."

She laughed, looking at all the bags on the floor, "Trust me, those don't make much of a difference." She told him, honestly.

"That's exactly why I want to give you the world."

"As long as I have you, that's bigger than the world itself."

"Ongod you gon make me put this dick back in you tellin' me shit like that. You got me, for life. At this point, my soul belongs to you."

"As long as you stay true to me, you got me for life."