Everyday's the fourteenth +

Sabrina never considered herself to be afraid of heights, but when you're inside a helicopter over a thousand feet in the air, saying she was afraid would be an understatement.

A helicopter ride over the city at sunset was thought to be romantic. And it would be, as soon as she stopped panicking. She held Amir's hand as if letting go, meant she'd fall out of the sky. His hand engulfed hers as he gently caressed hers in hopes of soothing her fears. "I gotchu, Sabrina." He reassured the woman. "Look at me."

She opened her eyes and held his gaze while worry was written all across her face. He gave her hand a small squeeze. "I promise, you safe are with me." He spoke slowly and with those words, Sabrina visibly relaxed. She didn't know how but she did.

Finally feeling confident, she looked out and saw how beautiful the view was. They were flying over Wrigley Field where the professional baseball team played. She turned and gave Amir a smile that he returned. It was truly an experience.

After her stomach was finally calm since her feet were on the ground, Sabrina was determined to try some Chicago pizza. She'd heard way too many debates and she wanted to decide for herself if it was worth all this hype. By the end of the night, she was sure. Chicago pizza is undefeated! The first day was a success and Sabrina slept like a baby, cuddled up with Amir who was watching Netflix until he fell asleep.

On Valentine's Day, Amir brought Sabrina to the celebrity basketball game, which was fun for her to see her favorite celebrities play like athletes. After all his obligations were over for the day, they went back to the room and took turns showering to change for dinner.

Amir was dressed and ready to go so he went downstairs to pick up their coats from the delivery company. When she came down to meet him, his mouth nearly dropped.

Sabrina stepped out the elevator in a sleeveless floor-length burgundy maxi dress with a cut out in the front between the breast, and a slit up to her mid thigh. It was a dress she'd been holding on to for a while, and Valentine's Day was the perfect occasion.

He took her to a Michelin-star restaurant in Lincoln Park that had a 7-course tasting menu, with wine pairings

He took her to a Michelin-star restaurant in Lincoln Park that had a 7-course tasting menu, with wine pairings. Amir couldn't keep his hands off of her as they fed each other and enjoyed each other's company.
Sabrina took pleasure in the power her presence had over him.

After dinner, to close out their evening, the two went to Navy Pier and rode on the Centennial Wheel. 200 feet in the air, Sabrina was in amazed at how beautiful the city was. Though it was freezing, she had to admit, Chicago wasn't as bad as the stories she'd heard or how it was portrayed in the media. Yes, there were bad areas, but what city didn't have bad areas?

Feeling his heated gaze, Sabrina looked over at Amir, who didn't stop staring at her. She couldn't help but giggle, feeling shy, "Thank you," she said in almost a whisper.

"For what?" He asked, turning his body to face hers.

"For inviting me and everything. You've been really good to me." She explained.

"Thank you for being my Valentine." He leaned in and hovered his lips over hers, before kissing her lips. He gently seized her bottom lip in his mouth and sucked before releasing, extracting a moan from her. She kissed back, passionately and unafraid.

She slowly placed her hand on the side of his face, as he deepened the kiss resting a careful hand on her thigh where the slit was in her dress. The Ferris wheel began to move pulling them out of their steamy moment.

They pulled apart and gazed into each other's eyes, longingly, catching their breath before an embarrassed giggle left Sabrina's lips.

⚠️ Mature Content Warning ⚠️

When they returned to their suite, Sabrina's mind was racing. She was conflicted. She wanted this man, bad. Staring out the large windows at the city lights, she scolded herself for her lust-filled thoughts.

With his own mission in mind, Amir snaked his long arms around her, while placing careful and calculated kisses down her neck and shoulder where a red rose tattoo was painted on her skin. "You look so beautiful tonight," he whispered, his warm breath lingering on her skin.

"Thank you," she blushed as her head instinctively tilted to the side, giving him better access to her spot.

You know the spot. That spot.

A small moan escaped her throat as his tongue trailed down where her neck met her shoulder. He lowered himself to his knees behind her and unzipped her dress, peeling it off her skin until it fell to the carpet. She stepped out of it and turned to face him in nothing but her thong the same color as the dress.

Amir released an appreciative hum as he drank in the sight before him, thanking God for His wonderful creation. "So perfect," he breathed out.

He was hesitant to touch her out of fear that he'd wake from a dream and find that none of it was real. She moved closer as he stayed there on his knees. His large hand grazed up her thigh resting on her hip. He hooked a long finger in the thin band of her panties before resuming eye contact.

Sabrina nodded in confirmation so he began to tug them down, planting kisses on her skin until they were fully off. On her stomach above her belly button. On her hip where he found she had another small rose tattooed. The outside of her left thigh, then the right.

She rested her hands, one on his shoulder the other rubbing his taper. Her skin was on fire from his touch. He placed one hand under her butt and slightly lifted her body to press her back against the window, putting his face between her thighs, and draping her legs over his broad shoulders. The bite from the cold glass would have alarmed her had the sensation not been welcomed on her overheated skin.

He heard her audibly gasp when he placed his mouth on her throbbing, aching core. She pulsed in his mouth as he began to devour her slow. So... painfully...slow. He massaged her limbs as he elongated his tongue pressing it to her entrance to penetrate her with it.

"Ohmy..." she couldn't finish her sentence as she began to tremble in his hands. After her first orgasm, Amir lifted the woman from his shoulders and held her in his arms, as he stood up and carried her into their bedroom for the weekend.

He laid her down on the bed, and found his place, again with his head between her thick thighs, this time slowly inserting his long middle finger to assist.

Sabrina moaned his name, entangling her fingers in his kinky hair, as he added the second finger. He released a satisfied groan, proud of her body's responsiveness to his touch.

He lifted his mouth from her and wiped his face with his hand before pulling his shirt over his head. He came up to face her on the bed and kissed her mouth as if they had to share breath.

The cold of the eleven pendant hanging from his gold chain repeatedly graced her skin as he kissed down her throat while penetrating her again with his long fingers. Moving down her breast, he swirled his tongue around one of her areola and suck her nipple simultaneously moving his fingers faster.

Panting, whimpering, and the splashing from her juices were all that could be heard.

Unable to stop herself, Sabrina's hand flew between her legs to grab his hand but it was already too late. She squirted on him as she came loud and hard.

Amir kissed all over her sweaty skin as she lay there, eyes fluttering open and close seeing spots, as she came down from her high, her body still slightly convulsing.

He climbed off the bed and grabbed a warm washcloth from the bathroom, to wipe her body down, and clean her up. He grabbed another large towel and placed it under her where she'd made her mess. She was nearly sleeping as he kissed her forehead whispering, "Get some sleep, my baby."

And that she did.