Weak+

Saturday, June 27th

🎵"Girl, I been weak aaallll week
tryna sleep alooone
Come put yo bodyyy on meee
soon as I get homeee."🎶

Amir sang on the FaceTime call. He actually has a nice singing voice, Sabrina thought as she giggled at him. He had the phone propped up dancing around his hotel room in his Ethika underwear. This was one of his last trips since the season was over. He was free until training camp in October.

Sabrina slyly tried to take a FaceTime photo but the screen displayed that she'd taken it.

"Oh, you tryna catch ya boy slippin." He laughed walking closer. He picked up the phone, immediately going to his camera roll and sending her a photo he'd snuck of her sleeping on the phone in her bonnet a few nights ago.

"Uhh uhhh. Quit playin and delete that!" She cackled.

"Nope. I gotta whole album." He screen-shared so he could show her. He backed out the recent album and scrolled to the album titled 'Everything❤️'. Before he clicked it, Sabrina quickly scanned the screen to see what other albums he had. There was one titled 'Memes', 'Bible and Motivational' 'Workouts'. She smiled seeing that it looked pretty much like hers except she had folders of Niko as well.

Once he started scrolling through the folder, Sabrina couldn't hold her laughter. "Why you got all these pictures of me like this?" She asked after finally collecting herself.

"When I'm gone and be missin' you ." He admitted, smiling. Sabrina truly made this man happy.

She sighed, blushing because she had to admit, it was cute. "What am I gonna do with you?"

"Hurry up and marry me," He shrugged in the camera.

"Here you go, we been engaged for all of ten days and you already tryna lock me down." She teased, wiggling her fingers to watch her ring glisten.

"How imma 'my wife' my niggas to death if you not my wife yet?"

"Like you wasn't already doin' that before you ever asked." She rolled her eyes at him playfully. He went back to his home screen before turning off screen share but not before Sabrina saw his Wallpaper. It was the mirror picture from before they went to the club in Chicago, but then she also noticed something else. "Amir... why do you have a period tracker app?" She asked.

"Why else?" He dipped his bushy eyebrows making a face as if it should be obvious, "How else imma know when your period on?"

"Why do you need to know all that?" She asked, getting frustrated. Sabrina always felt uncomfortable about her cycle, as if it was something she needed to hide.

"Cause, you need certain things around that time. Snacks, heating pads, feminine products. How you mad, I'm better prepared now when we see what happened the first time you was wit me and I wasn't?"

She looked at the phone stunned. He was right.

"Matter fact," he opened the app, "Your period on now, ain't it?

She didn't hide her annoyance, "Amir. You weird for keeping up with that?"

"Sabrina, you act like it's bad to tell me, so I took action. Now I'm annoyin for caring bout my fiancé and makin sure you good?" He scoffed. "Fuckisyoutalmbout. I'on know what typa niggas you used to fuck wit, and I really don't care, but you not wantin' me to care is crazy, you tweakin'."