Let's go out

"Baby," Amir whispered, kissing Sabrina's forehead, enveloping her in his minty fresh breath and masculine body wash. "I hate to wake you, 'cause you look like you gettin' the best sleep ever, but I gotta go to media day. If you wanna stay here, you can get some more rest then when I get back, we can go eat."

Sabrina stretched her limbs and thought about it. She knew she didn't want to sit around while he did interviews, it would be awkward. "You go ahead, I wanna go to the mall." She told him through a yawn.

"Aight. Imma send you the login for my Uber account. Let me know when you leave here. Not tryna be on yo top, but niggas be tweakin' out here. I wanna know you good." He said, standing up and grabbing his phone.

She frowned, "Should I just wait then?" She asked, sitting up with the sheets over herself. She would be alone in a new city in one of its busiest weekends.

"If you can. I just gotta knock some stuff out. It won't take long."

"I'll wait." She laid back down enjoying the soft bed.

"How you feelin'?" He asked, sitting down near her feet. He grabbed one and started massaging.

She blushed. "Good." She then changed subjects, not wanting to talk about what he did to her the night before, "What else do you have to do today?"

"Kill this three-point contest, then we'll catch the dunk contest right after. There's this club some of the guys are going to. We can go, if you into that."

"I haven't gone to the club in years." She laughed. Realizing she might sound old saying that.

"I'm not a big club person, but fuck it. Let's go out." He shrugged. He stood up and did a little two step, "dance the night away with me."

Sabrina walked out of the room in a black catsuit with thigh-high black leather-heeled boots. Her hair was pulled into a high ponytail swaying against her back and shoulders. In her ears she wore a pair of big gold hoops.

"What yaw be sayin? It's the body for meeeee." Amir joked, standing from the couch to admire the woman in front of him. "Damn, Ma."

She laughed, nervously, "So this looks okay?" She turned around so he could look at her, then strutted over to look at herself in the full-length mirror. She was stunned by what she saw.

She hadn't dressed up this much in a long time. Besides going out with Chantelle every once in a while, Sabrina was a homebody. She had to admit, she felt sexy. This trip had her feeling good about herself again.

Sabrina never forgot about the days when she was so hard on herself. Having the man you thought you would spend your life with cheat on you and mistreat you can take a major toll on your confidence and self-esteem.

Amir swaggered over and stood behind her. There wasn't as big a height difference with her heels on. "Okay? Guh you look good as fuck." He gassed her. "Wear somethin' for me tonight, though." He unclasped one of his chains from his neck, the diamond gold Cuban Link. He gently moved her ponytail to the side and planted a delicate kiss on the nape of her neck before placing his necklace on her. His hands lingered on her, before his eyes locked on hers in the reflection. "Got the hottest chick in the game wearin' my chain." He laughed.

And boy did his chain sparkle on her neck. She looked at it with wide eyes then looked back at him, "Are you sure you want me wearin this?"

He pulled his phone from his pocket and opened the camera app, taking a picture of them in the mirror. "Hell yeah. Just for the night, for me." He rested a hand on her hip and took another photo of them, then he wrapped his arm around her chest so his wrist watch could sparkle with the chain. He took one last photo kissing her on the cheek and said "Come on, let's get out this room 'foe I be ready to eat that pussy til you cry."