Just a kick back

Sunday, January 26

Sabrina arrived at the address Amir sent her. It was a house in the Hollywood hills that she immediately recognized. She remembered when it was sold a year before with a competitor brokerage.

The sun had started to set as she text Amir and let him know she was parked outside. Right after, she text Chantelle to let her know she'd made it and update her location.

A minute later a call came through, "I'm bouta walk out the door. You parked past the house or before it?" Amir asked, already knowing she'd have to park on the street due to the home not having much of a driveway.

"I'm not too far down, past the house, I'm getting out now." She disclosed, climbing out of her SUV.

"Aight. I'll meet you." He told her before closing the call.  He spotted her as soon as he stepped off the walkway.

Damn, she raw in whatever she got on, he thought to himself as he admired her frame. She wore black body suit with distressed blue jeans. A black and red checkered flannel was wrapped around her waist that did nothing to hide those curvy hips. On her feet were Amir's favorite a pair of sneakers, the Bred Jordan ones, which coincidentally, he was also wearing. He matched his with a Jordan branded T-shirt and black jeans.

"So you just gon copy my shoes, Chicago?" She laughed as they hugged each other.

"She wanna be me so bad. I get it. You tryna match witcha man." He remarked, placing a kiss on her temple, before taking her hand.

"My man?" She giggled. "Boy you funny."

Once inside, Amir introduced Sabrina to some of the guys. There were Football players, Basketball players, and a few Baseball players.

Kirkland was the CEO of K A Sports Management Group. He and Amir had come together in college. It was Amir's freshman year, and Kirk's graduating year in college. Though Kirk studied under some of the best and got the degree to ensure he couldn't be denied. Amir was a one and done draft prospect. With Amir as his talent, Kirk's agency built a solid reputation. The party was to celebrate them finally having twenty active athletes.

Amir led Sabrina up to the rooftop deck where barely anyone else was to spend a little time alone with her.

"The view up here is amazing

"The view up here is amazing." She breathed.

"Yeah it is. I need to have a view like this every day." He said, watching Sabrina, as she basked in the view.

Oblivious to his double entendre, she replied, "Yours will be better. A few more weeks. I'm excited for you." She smiled. "Did you decide on if you'll keep leasing the penthouse near the arena?"

"I might as well, since it's so close to everything." He explained.

"It makes sense. Traffic out here is a mess, especially when there's an... event." She whispered the last part remembering what he does.