Kobe Year +

Sabrina's flight landed a little late, but luckily she only had a carry-on so she didn't have to wait for baggage claim. She took a Lyft to the hotel and dropped off her stuff, before heading to the mall.

Later that evening, she sat courtside wearing a white and purple jersey with a pair of all-white air maxes. On her neck was a gold chain with a pendant that read the number 11. Amir got her one that matched his. She was proud to rep her man's jersey number as she watched him and his team win the series 4-0.

Amir snatched Sabrina up and kissed her all in her mouth on the court without a care in the world. His team was now one series closer to the finals.

That night, the couple found themselves in one of Houston's most popular nightclubs. The bottle girls carried sparklers through the club with a large LED sign that read 'Happy Birthday Amir Walker' to their table with eleven bottles of light and dark liquor.

Amir couldn't stop smiling if he wanted to. They'd won the series, sweeping the home team in their house, and he was celebrating his 24th birthday with the woman he loved. He was living out his dreams.

The place was packed, the drinks were flowing and the music was loud. In celebration, Amir drank a little more than he should've, so when a fight broke out between one of his teammates and the opposing team's shooting guard, he was too intoxicated to find Sabrina in all the confusion.

"Sabrina!" He pushed through the crowds of people yelling for her. "Where my wife?" Of course, everyone on the team already knew who he was talking about as they looked for her. Sabrina was the only woman who Amir had around. There was no confusion there.

One of the wives held tight to Sabrina's hand when they moved out of the way of the scuffle because they were dancing where the fight broke out. When that woman's husband finally found them, he walked them both back over to where the rest of the players were.

"Where my wife?" Amir asked again, getting angry.

Just as Sabrina walked up, hearing her new label, she laughed because she could tell he was lit off his ass. "Baby, I'm right here." She declared openly, touching his face to get his full attention.

"Niggas tweakin'. Don't leave from next to me."

"I'm not goin' nowhere."

Amir was done drinking after that, but he was still far from sober. As Sabrina sat in his lap on the couch, Amir was on edge. Sabrina rubbed the back of his neck as she leaned in and bit his bottom lip, making him groan. He finally calmed down as they made out without a care of who was around. He squeezed her thighs as his erection poked at her through his jeans.

"Imma call a Uber." She said, breathlessly, as he sucked on her neck, resting his hand on her clavicle.

"Yeah, do that. Foe I start somethin in this club."

Inside their hotel room, Amir stood next to the bed in nothing but his birthday suit, diamond chains, a bust-down Rolex, and an iced-out bracelet.

Sabrina's body was bent over on the mattress on all fours. She arched her back as Amir leaned down and slurped her pussy from the back while stroking himself with his hand.

He was still drunk and he was hard as a rock. He stood up slowly and ran his hand down her back loving the feel of her soft skin. He rubbed himself against her opening, then slapped his dick on her ass before sliding in the pussy real slow. "I can't get enough of you." He rasped as her walls gripped him tight.

"Mmmm," She moaned as he pushed forward until his pelvis connected with her.

"You gon take all of me, ain't you baby?" He asked, spreading her open to go as deep as he could. He moved in and out with a nice rhythm as she threw it back on him. "God, Sabrina you feel so good."

"Daddy, it's so deep," She cried in pleasure as he thrust in and out of her. "I'm...close."

"Don't hold it, cum on this dick," Amir demanded, as he gripped her hips to align his strokes with her motions. She did as she was told, dripping down her inner thighs as he pumped right through her orgasm and kept going, building on his own.

He wrapped his hand around her throat, the cold of his diamond jewels biting at her overheated skin in different places adding to her arousal as their bodies slapped together.

"Fuck, I'm bouta bust in this shit" He groaned, leaning forward to lick the shell of her ear, as he thrust harder.

She whined, "Yesssss. Fuck. Yes."

Amir let out a sound he'd never heard himself make, as he released, deep inside of her. Their bodies spasmed together as he held her, kissing her back and shoulder. His heart thumped against her as they caught their breath.

Once they recovered, Amir laid down on the bed and pulled Sabrina into his arms as he kissed her sweaty forehead, rubbing his hands through her hair.

"Happy Birthday," Sabrina finally said breaking the comfortable silence.

Amir smiled, wide with low eyes, "I'm deddy now?" He chuckled.

She smirked, "Shut up," playfully slapping his bare chest, "It was just the sex talkin'," she said as she laid there tracing the tattoos on his skin with her finger.

"When you gon have my baby, Sabrina?" He asked, moving his hand down to rest it on her stomach.

"When you make me your wife." She replied simply, with no hesitation.

He paused for a second to see if she'd say she was joking then gave his response, "Aight, let's do it." he said, moving from under her, to hovering over her instead.

She giggled, "Do what?"

"Get married."

"Baby, you still drunk." She rolled her eyes. "That's the liquor talkin'."

"Keep thinkin' that." Amir squeezed her inner thigh, causing her to moan. He hummed in satisfaction, as he dipped down and placed a single kiss on her bellybutton, saying a silent prayer. He very was serious, Amir knew exactly what he wanted.

She hissed in pleasure as he reentered her, wrapping her legs around him as he ground into her, loving the sounds of her cursing and humming.

Amir was in heaven, between her thighs. He dropped down and slid his tongue into her open mouth, kissing her passionately before asking, "What you call me? Say it again."

"A—"

"Uhh uhh," he cut her off positioning her legs over his forearms, still digging in, "Gon head and say it." He rumbled, hitting the perfect spot.

"Daddyyyyyyy," she cried out, "Daddy, stay right there," She pleaded, breathlessly as her legs began to shake.

"You gon be my wife, Sabrina," He grunted, feeling his buildup.

"Yes!" She agreed as her body convulsed under him.

He came inside of her again nearly moaning, himself. He released her legs, but stayed inside, trying to gather himself. He'd cum so hard, the man was seeing stars.

I can't wait to marry this girl, he thought to himself. He knew a while ago, but he knew it would be a process.

One he was ready for.