Jeff the Killer

- He's currently 26 years old.

- He doesn't enjoy killing innocent people. He just does it because Slenderman makes him. However, he'll take any chance he has of killing abusive parents, rapists, etc.

- Due to the scars extending from his mouth, he can't eat spicy food anymore. He also has to drink from a straw.

- Jeff's pure white, sandpaper-like skin and straight black hair are results of experimental medications the doctors used on him when he was in the hospital for his burns. But he still has burn scars, one of which is on the right side of his face and blinds him in one eye. His right ear is also burned severely, so he's hard of hearing in that ear.

- Before he was burned with hand sanitizer and rubbing alcohol, Jeff had curly, sandy brown hair and porcelain skin. He looked noticeably different from the rest of his immediate family, and his parents hated it.

- His eyes have always been blue, and he never chopped off his eyelids. But due to damage from the fire, he has to use reading glasses. Ben just stole some glasses from a kid he killed and prayed they were the right prescription for Jeff.

- Jeff was completely nonverbal until he was 5. His first word was Liu's name.

- Although he genuinely regrets what he did to his brother, he doesn't regret what he did to his parents at all.

- His favorite band is Motionless in White. He also loves Slipknot and My Chemical Romance.

- Jeff's voice is kind of raspy because his vocal chords were damaged in the fire.

- When overstimulated, Jeff will go nonverbal and will use hand gestures and body language instead. Only a few certain people are able to understand what he's trying to say. With people he trusts, he took the time to teach them Morse code, which he and Liu learned to use when they were kids so they could communicate.

- He's an emo, and was influenced to be one by Liu when they were children. For example, Liu taught him how to do eyeliner. But he also listens to metal.

- Jeff doesn't like admitting it, but he's afraid of heights.

- He tried smoking once, but he hated it.

- It takes a while for someone to earn his trust. But once they do, he's fiercely loyal and undeniably a good friend.

- Liu, Ben, S.O.S., Nina, Rouge, and Alma are the only people Jeff is comfortable talking about his emotions with.

- Jeff took Alma under his wing and sees her as a little sister. He regrets traumatizing her, but Alma was able to forgive him.

- Despite their violent breakup when they were 15, Jeff and Nina have become friends again. Like with Alma and Liu, Jeff regrets what he did to her, but Nina forgave him: she understands that it was an accident. They now have a brother/sister relationship.

- Jeff isn't an outright bully, but he can be snappy and he definitely has anger issues.

- The day Jeff was discharged from the hospital for his burns and attacked his family was June 2nd - his 14th birthday. He refused to acknowledge his birthday for years.

- He was partially under Slenderman's control when he went rogue and attacked his family. By the time he had snapped out of it, he had just "killed" Liu and was horrified to see what he had done. He started shaking Liu and begging him to wake up, but he gave up. He then cuddled up next to Liu and wrapped his arm around himself, lying there crying until he could hear the sirens. He was too distraught to notice that Liu's body was still warm.

- When Jeff first moved in with the other members of the Slenderman Alliance, he didn't have anyone to go to because Ben hadn't forgiven him for what he did to Liu yet. Jeff was surprised when Rouge took him under her wing, and although he acted like he didn't want to be taken care of at first, at the end of the day, he was a scared kid who had lost everything. He's one of the handful of proxies who call Rouge 'Mama,' and he views her as the loving mother he never had.