Tim/Masky

- Currently, he's 40 years old.

- Tim wishes he could stop smoking, but he's already addicted. He coughs a lot.

- Due to his amnesia and the Slender sickness, he's forgotten most of his childhood spent in the mental hospital. But he still has PTSD due to the haunting memories he has left.

- While growing up in the mental hospital, he underwent a lot of sexual and physical abuse from some of the doctors and nurses. He uses the smoking to try and block out the memories.

- Tim wasn't able to leave the mental hospital for good until he was 18, when he left for college. He promised himself he would never go back, and he was satisfied to hear that the place had burned down.

- Sometimes, due to PTSD, his body will start shaking out of nowhere.

- He still has a small bump on the side of his head from where Alex hit him with that damned pole. Since then, Tim has never done his business outdoors.

- He was actually the very person whose car crashed into Lyra's (he was drunk, as well as being under Slenderman's influence). He passed out in the collision, but he was fading in and out of consciousness and remembers Lyra dragging him out of the wreck to safety, even though she was more beaten up than him. After he was discharged from the hospital, he and Brian went to her funeral, but they didn't stay to talk to anyone. Tim still feels terrible about it and is very grateful to Lyra for saving his life.

- When Toby first became a proxy, Tim took pity on them and offered to be his mentor. He began treating them like a son, partially due to guilt from having been the one to kill his sister. He didn't know it, but he was falling right into Toby's trap, and he was manipulated and emotionally abused for years.

- Some of the other proxies call him Elvis to make fun of him. He gets why, though.

- Masky isn't an alternate being, it's just his proxy name.

- He can be a big grump.

- During one of his fainting fits, Brian had to literally shove the burning end of a cigarette up his ass to wake him up.

- He blames himself for Jay's untimely murder, but Brian has helped him a lot with his guilt. And when Jay came back, he forgave Tim, understanding that there was nothing he could've done. They've now smoothed things over and become good friends once again. He's also bonded with Seth again.

- When getting into fights with Toby, Toby will sometimes use the you-killed-my-sister card to automatically win. Tim used to fall for it every time, but he's trying not to now.

- Although he hates killing children, he still does it on Slenderman's orders because he has no other choice.

- He has an office in the main cabin of the Slenderman Alliance. Because Slenderman is never around to give out orders, Tim is the one in charge. Whenever a new proxy is initiated into the Alliance, a new file will automatically appear in Tim's desk.

- Tim often spends time working out to try and get stronger, and he's rather insecure of his chubbiness.

- He mostly blames himself for what happened back in college, but he tries not to think about it.

- Tim sometimes has seizures. He tried to get a service dog in college, but he wasn't able to.

- Back before the Marble Hornets disaster, he was actually able to track down his mother, who had another family by then. They met up for coffee and a talk, and he was able to get closure. But he made the decision to not talk to her again after that.

- He has scars on his knuckles, as well as self-harm scars on his wrists and arms from his teenage years.

- When Brian fell, Tim actually got curious and took off his mask. He was horrified to see that it was Brian, and he had a breakdown of wailing and crying, begging him to wake up.

- He and Brian adopted a German Sheperd named Max. He acts as a service dog for Tim and a sort of guard dog, but he's still their baby. He always goes with Tim on patrol and missions.