Chris the Revenant

- Currently, she's 19 years old.

- Chris was first trapped in her mother's basement when she was only 7 years old. By the time she broke out, she was barely 14. She started surviving by breaking into homes, killing the occupants, and stealing food and supplies. She preferred breaking into the homes of trans women so she could steal their estrogen pills for herself.

- A year after first going out on her own, Chris came across Randy, Keith, and Arielle, who were travelling together at the time. They were the first people who were nice to her after her years of captivity, and she started following them and making herself known to them every now and then, because she didn't want to lose the only people she trusted. Now, she just crashes at their house a lot and sleeps on the couch.

- She has a lot of scars on her knuckles, and her fingernails are always dirty.

- Her favorite musicians are Cavetown and YUNGBLUD.

- Eventually, Chris learned to speak above a whisper again, but her voice is rather gruff and raspy. Her throat also hurts whenever she laughs or yells.

- She has a horrible temper, and whenever she's about to get really mad, her eye starts twitching.

- Because of her trust issues, Chris hates strangers, and she'll often become very hostile around them if they try to approach her. But once she trusts someone, she can become very clingy.

- She often giggles suddenly and at unneccesary times. She also talks to herself often.

- Chris is the type of person who likes throwing stereotypes out the window.

- She's really attached to Keith because he was the first person to show her kindness after she escaped her mother's basement. Because of this, she's very protective over him, so much so that it sometimes comes across as unnerving. She hates everyone he doesn't like.

- Chris was interested in fashion when she was a kid and wanted to become a designer. She particularly loves vintage and artsy fashion. She even taught herself how to sew and knit.

- As a child, she loved catching fireflies in glass jars, and she still does.

- One of her passions is blowing things up. She doesn't really care about the loud noises, because she's having fun. Sometimes, she'll be spotted cheering and dancing while watching something burn down. She always shows up to Randy and Keith's place afterward, covered in soot and scratches and her ears ringing.

- When Chris isn't staying the night at the Harrison place, she sleeps on an old mattress in a small but comfortable cave where she keeps all of her belongings.

- She loves the show Arcane and kins Jinx.

- Chris once saw bruises on Keith's neck and freaked out because she assumed that Randy had beaten him. Keith quickly reassured her that they were just hickies before she could go after Randy with her bat.

- While she was confined in her mother's basement, her mother often gave her newspapers and mystery novels to read. This formed Chris's obsession with true crime.

- Before she met Randy and Keith, she was actually a big fan of Jeff the Killer, and his story was one of the things that inspired her to make her escape. But now that she's so attached to Keith, she hates both Jeff and his brother.

- Due to her impaired voice, when she gets angry, she usually projects her anger through actions such as body language and destroying things.

- Arielle is a little scared of her, but she knows she can trust her. As for Randy, he doesn't know how to feel about her, and they bicker sometimes. Chris has kicked Randy in the balls once. But despite Randy and Arielle feeling uneasy around Chris at times, Chris sees them as friends and people to protect.

- When she was a kid, Chris had a pet cat named Cheddar, but her mom killed him.

- Her special interests are true crime, frogs, mushrooms, and fashion.

- Apart from seeing Keith as an older brother, she also views Rouge as a mother figure. They understand each other a lot because they're both autistic trans women, and Chris calls Rouge "Mama." Rouge will often stop by Chris's cave to check on her and bring her food and water.

- Chris's sense of hearing is very advanced, so she's sensitive to loud noises like gunshots, fireworks, someone screaming nearby, etc. On the other hand, this means that she's a valuable asset on patrols (she often stalks the area around Randy and Keith's house to make sure they're safe). Because of her sensitivity, Quentin bought her a pair of headphones to muffle the sound around her.

- She has a round face and a button nose, both of which she loves because she thinks they make her look more feminine.

- As you can imagine, her impulse control isn't the best.

- Chris likes wearing comfy but practical clothes. Her favorite style is gremlincore, and she loves wearing tones of brown and green. Her absolute favorite clothing article is a dark brown frog sweater that she stole.

- She looooves frogs and mushrooms. She could talk about them for hours.

- Keith, Indigo, and Quentin taught her how to do her makeup. Her favorite part is mascara.

- She has a lot of self-harm scars on her forearms.

- Chris is quite skinny, but she's also very fast on her feet. Wielding a baseball bat has also helped her get stronger.

- She never sits anywhere 'correctly.'

- Despite being a bit of a tomboy, she hates being confused as a boy. If you call her a boy, you'll most definitely get your head chopped off.

- She's still transitioning, and her dysphoria is one of the factors behind her anger issues. She knows she'll never get the chance to have bottom surgery, and it breaks her heart. But her newfound family does their best to help.

- Chris has a habit of plucking at her eyebrows and the skin on her lips when she gets nervous.

- She has a notepad containing a list of how she feels about everyone she knows. For example, Keith and Rouge fall into the 'family' category; Randy, Arielle, Indigo, and Quentin fall into the 'friend' category; Troy and the Adlers fall into the 'ally' category; and the Woods brothers, Odessa, and Ella fall into the 'enemy' category.