Zero

- They don't have a birthday, but she manifested in the 1920's.

- Zero is a type of immortal nymph. Whenever she attaches themselves to a human, she starts aging along with them. Due to possessing Alice's body, they're currently 30 years old.

- She gravitates towards both the emo and military styles. Their fashion choices are a combination of both. And of course, she's always wearing their trademark striped scarf.

- Zero has black lips and nails and white skin. Her eyes are gray.

- They've always been colorblind, but if someone has a significant importance in Zero's life, that person will be in full color. For example, Alice, Clockwork, and Eris are all in full color.

- Zero actually used to have feelings for Alice.

- Although she has trust issues, she trusts who they want to trust, no matter how long they've known that person.

- She's very strong, due to being able to carry and wave a hammer around like it's no problem. So they have a muscled build.

- They can be quite moody, but most of the time, they're the go-with-the-flow kind of gal. But she's sassy when they need to be, and they're lively and kind when it comes to her loved ones.

- Over the many, many decades of her existence, Zero has been abandoned by a lot of people. So she's developed a mindset where they're worthy of being kept around as long as she's able to be in use. That's part of why they started working for Slenderman.

- Zero loves listening to Linkin Park.

- Because Alice is African, Zero's white hair is very curly. They usually style it in box braids to keep it under control.

- Alice lives in a section in the back of her mind called the Mindscape. Zero visits her very rarely because they don't get along, but she still misses her sometimes.

- Her voice echoes a little.

- When it comes to her victims, Zero has a lot of bloodlust. They like mutilating them and playing with their intestines.

- Because Zero is colorblind, with the help of Clockwork and S.O.S., she sewed little letters and symbols into their clothes so their outfits never look too wacky.

- She has a love for the Saw franchise. Zero's favorite character is Logan Nelson.

- Over the years, her favorite food ended up being oranges for some reason.

- Even though she's in the body of a black person and technically is black due to this (nymphs don't have races, just skin colors), they refuse to say the N word.

- Zero's species doesn't exactly have the same kind of emotions as humans, but since Zero has spent most of her existence hopping from human to human, they've gained a human mindset.

- She has acne scars on their face and back due to being in Alice's body. She's very insecure of them.

- They like sitting in high places so she can swing her legs back and forth.

- Zero has trained themselves to run in platform boots.

- She loves historical fiction novels.

- She used to take souveniers from their victims, but she stopped when the room they share with Clockwork became too smelly. She keeps them in jars now.

- Due to being intersex, she has a bit of gender dysphoria at times.

- Since Alice is allergic to garlic, Zero is, too. They're tolerant of the vampire jokes.