Sally Williams

- Sally is 6 years old.

- Depending on the gender, she's friendly and welcoming with new proxies, much like a typical 6-year-old.

- She always gets nervous when people in the Alliance start fighting, but she's used to it. She just leaves the room when she gets uncomfortable. If it's people she doesn't like, however, she'll often sit on the sidelines to see the outcome.

- She can actually be really mischievous, and sometimes helps Ben and Engine pull pranks - plus, it helps them get away with it.

- If she were still alive, she'd be 19. But she can't age physically nor mentally.

- Sally rarely kills people. Her main job in the Alliance is to keep the other proxies from becoming too depressed. She doesn't like killing, but she's pretty much become desensitized to it by now.

- Jeff taught her how to curse properly, but still, she rarely does it. Ben rolled over laughing when he found out.

- She actively believes in the Christian god and prays every night, which a few other proxies find kind of cute. But she understands why other people don't pray at night and doesn't talk about religion.

- Brian looks like her Uncle Johnny, so she mostly avoids him.

- She carries her teddy bear, Mr. Death, everywhere she goes, even to the table for meals. This is because he's the only thing she has left of her home - other than her dress, of course. She always gets upset when he has to be washed.

- The town she lived in when she was alive was the next couple of towns over from where Ben lived.

- Although she knows what happened to her, PTSD has blocked out the details thanks to trauma-induced amnesia.

- Jason the Toymaker, who often visits the Alliance, took a liking to Sally. He brings her dolls sometimes, and his daughter Kadanna loves playing tea party and dress-up with her.

- Sally has straight blonde hair that's matted with blood around her forehead wound.

- Ben taught her how to read.

- She addresses most of the adults she knows as "mister" or "miss." For those she doesn't call that, she calls Jeff "Jeffy," Ben "Benny," and Rouge "Mama."

- Because the blood dripping from her forehead wound was what killed her (she died of blood loss and too much pressure on her skull), it never washes off. So she can take baths without the fear of the water being stained red.

- Sally is very attached to her brother Ben. She always asks them to tuck her in at night and is one of the first people to cheer glitch up when he's down.

- She's a huge shipper of Ben x Silver.

- As a child, she took ballet class in a dance school as an extra curricular activity and, one Christmas weekend, starred in her school-wide performance of The Nutcracker, playing the role of Clara.

- Because of her parents' divorce, she didn't properly meet Ben until she was 3 years old.

- She has a small brown rabbit named Bug. When she found him, she begged Slenderman to stop him from aging, which he did. She often takes Bug to sleep. He's very cuddly.

- The reason Uncle Johnny was invited over was because Sally was grieving Ben's death and she needed something to take her mind off of everything. But as we all know, that didn't go as planned. . . .

- She's scared of both Toby and E.J. She tried to offer E.J. some playtime with her once, but that backfired when he snapped at her.

- When it comes to her cousin Sam, Sally is still very petty. But she wants to get along with him deep down.

- Sally is very outspoken and won't hesitate to voice her opinion. But if it's too hurtful, like involving someone's trauma, she'll quickly apologize and will do her best not to say something like that again.

- Of course, she's no longer bothered by blood, gore, and swearing. But she doesn't like sexual innuendos. Luckily, she still doesn't understand most of them.

- Understandably, she can be very jealous of kids who actually have good uncles. She can be vengeful towards children who have happy families, so much so that Slenderman will sometimes send her to kill entire families (most of the adults in the Alliance refuse to harm children). Sally never knows what she's doing until she's slaughtered everyone, and the only ones who are able to console her are Ben and Rouge.

- Sally loves pastel colors, especially pink, yellow, and purple.

- Unfortunately, Sally doesn't remember her biological father. But Ben has told her a lot of stories about him.

- Her shoes were lost when she died, so she's always barefoot except for her socks, which are white with frills.