Kate the Chaser

- If Slenderman hadn't stopped her aging, she'd currently be in her early 30's.

- Because she has a bit of a sensitivity to light, she uses reading glasses.

- Her black hair is long and bushy, so she has to take extra good care of it.

- She likes alternative music, but sometimes listens to pop. Her favorite musician is Halsey.

- Kate's eyes are a shade of bright blue.

- She has several self-harm scars, both on her arms and on her thighs.

- Her figure is skinny, but fit, and she has muscled legs and strong torso muscles.

- She has both a hot temper and is rather shy, so she doesn't open up to people easily.

- Even though Kate hates being a proxy more than any of the others, she still takes her job very seriously.

- Kate isn't the biggest fan of kids, but out of all the children in the Alliance, Charlie is her favorite because he understands her. They often sit alone and talk about what they went through together. They also share a bond because they have similar heritage.

- She loves pirate lore and loved playing pirates with C.R. as a kid. Her favorite pirate in history is Anne Bonny.

- She keeps a diary.

- Out of all the other proxies, she hates Toby the most because he used their training sessions as opportunities to beat her up and degrade her. Unfortunately, he was her mentor for years, and she still feels tense whenever they're in the same room.

- Kate is dyslexic. One of the reasons she was freaked out by C.R.'s messages was because she couldn't read them well and jumped to conclusions.

- She still misses C.R. and Lauren very much and blames herself for what happened to them.

- Due to the fire C.R. caused, Kate has several burn scars on her face and torso.

- Because of Toby, Kate was convinced she was weak. Their words kept echoing in her mind, and that, combined with all her resentment towards Slenderman and her downwards spiral into depression, she began to self-harm. Lyra and Rouge convinced her to stop.

- She has a lot of Indigenous heritage on her mother's side, and she's very proud of it.

- She's very close with Brian and sees him as a father figure, as he was the first person to get to her.

- When Slenderman took in Kate as a proxy, she was 20 at the time, and Slenderman froze her age so she couldn't age past twenty.

- The whole incident with Lauren and C.R. happened when Kate was 18, so during the two years before she was officially made a proxy, she had to live in an old shack in the forest, just trying to survive.

- She's incredibly stealthy and is a master at sneaking up on people.

- Her main weapons are knives, but she'd prefer not to use the knife she attacked Lauren with.

- Her friends still celebrate her birthday, even though she can't age. One birthday, X-Virus gave her a chipmunk she named Norman, which she didn't know how to react to. He often sits on her stomach while she reads or when she's on her phone.

- Kate despises being called weak.

- She's good at braiding people's hair because she and her mom used to do each other's hair when Kate was a kid. Due to Native American customs, she normally wears her hair in a long braid. When her mother died, she cut the braid off as a sign of mourning, but she grew it back over the next two years.

- Kate's dad was in the army, and he died fighting terrorists when Kate was 6. She still misses him very much, and she still keeps his medals with her.

- She has a mild allergy to cashews.

- Her knuckles and fingers are scarred.

- She hates her title, the Chaser, and strictly tells people to call her Kate. Only a select few people are allowed to call her "Katie."

- Her favorite Marvel character is She-Hulk.