Slenderman

- Technically, Slenderman is an 'it,' but people will most offer refer to him as 'he.'

- His Alliance is located in the middle of the Rocky Mountains in Colorado, but he often travels to other forests.

- Slenderman's species has no morals, so Slenderman has no remorse for any of his actions.

- Some of the only people who can defeat him are fallen angels, like Lyra, who has already unlocked all of her powers. So while Slenderman is very powerful himself, he's not stupid, and he knows better than to challenge her. So he leaves her and her gang be.

- Slenderman speaks to people using telepathy.

- Normally, he's around 14 feet tall, but he can shrink and grow at will. The tentacles sprouting from his back can also lengthen.

- His favorite proxies are Toby and Odessa, as they're his most evil and vicious. Other than Sally, they're the only proxies he treats better than the others.

- Not everyone Slenderman stalks ends up becoming a proxy, examples being Carl Ross (Kate the Chaser's former best friend), Keith, Ben's father Sawyer, and the rest of the Marble Hornets crew. But, one way or another, they still get the Slender sickness.

- Slenderman is hardly ever present in the Alliance, and is only called for dire situations. So he mostly leaves Tim and Brian in charge.

- Usually, Slenderman only takes control of his proxies when he first starts forcing them to kill. After a while, they normally give up and have no choice but to serve him. He'll still take control of them if he feels he needs to.

- If Slenderman is killed, he'll respawn approximately 50 years later.

- Slenderman feeds off of fear.

- He's been around since medieval times. Some of the proxies jokingly suspect that he was responsible for real world disasters among humans, such as small wars or local terrorist attacks.

- Slenderman doesn't have a mansion. His proxies live in a cluster of old cabins, much like a forested sleepaway camp. Apart from the cabins where the proxies live, there's also a main cabin that houses the infirmary, interrogation room, and meeting room, as well as an office for Tim and Brian.

- He can mimic the voices of others. When messing with his proxies, he'll often take the voice of a lost loved one. For example, when convincing Jeff to join him, he took the voice of Liu, whom Jeff believed was dead.

- Everyone in the Alliance is a proxy. They recieve food, board, and physical healthcare in exchange for killing people for Slenderman.

- The only reason Slenderman allowed his proxies to keep the children they ended up having was so he could train another generation of proxies. He actually forbids abortions, as he won't pass up the chance of a future proxy.

- If he wants to, Slenderman can stop a proxy from aging. For example, he stopped Kate the Chaser from aging when she was 20, which was when she officially moved into the Alliance.

- The reason Slenderman has a feud with Zalgo is because Slenderman wants to take over Zalgo's kingdom. They've been at a feud for decades to the point where Zalgo has sent proxies to try and kill Slenderman's proxies in order to protect his land. Slenderman has even threatened to go after Zalgo's children.

- Slenderman has files for every one of his proxies, containing all their most important information (DOB, species, age, etc.). They're all kept in Tim's office.