Keith

- Currently, he's 30 years old.

- Before he and Randy eloped and he changed his last name, his last name was Brahms.

- Keith has a thin, even scrawny build, but he's still fit and very fast on his feet. He also has good reflexes, and he can use a switchblade. He has shoulder-length raven hair, pale skin, and indigo eyes. He dyes the tips of his hair dark red.

- He has a Ukrainian accent, but it's not as strong as his mother's. He also hates speaking Ukrainian because it just reminds him of her. He's still fluent in the language, but it's just not in use. He also knows some Spanish because of Randy.

- Most of the time, he's quiet, gentle, and understanding, and he has an introverted personality. But when those he loves are threatened, he can become quite violent and aggressive.

- Since middle school, he's gravitated towards alternative styles, particularly emo, scene, and goth. He always wears thick black eyeliner and he likes painting his nails black or dark red. He also loves chain accessories.

- Keith loves music, particularly rock music, and poetry. He's been writing poems in journals since he was in middle school.

- His favorite bands are Pierce the Veil and Evanescence. He also relates to My Chemical Romance's song 'Mama' a lot (he cried the first time he listened to it).

- He was never wanted by his parents, who had wanted a girl. Because of this, he was neglected by both his mother and father from a young age. He was also born during an eclipse (there's a rumor among Christian people that, if you're born during an eclipse, you're born a servant of the devil), so his parents always had a bad feeling about him.

- When he was 7, his younger twin siblings, Ella and Indigo, died after falling into a frozen lake. He was blamed for the accident by his parents, especially his mother, Odessa, who thought there was a demon inside of him. She even tried to get him exorcised.

- Growing up, Keith was close with his mother's youngest sister, Anastasia (he never met his other aunt, Bethany, because she had been disowned long before he was born for being a lesbian). But when he was 8, she died from stage four lung cancer. He still misses her to this day.

- His mother's family has a long history of branding the backs of family members' necks with the family crest to try and keep out demons. Normally, people received it at age 10, but Keith got his after his exorcism at age 7. One of the reasons he grows his hair long is to hide it.

- As he was growing up, after Sunday services, Odessa would tie up Keith's wrists and ankles and force him to pray with her for hours. This left him with permanent rope burn scars (and a trauma-induced bondage kink).

- When Randy fell off his skateboard when they were 9 and fell into a coma, that's when Keith started to get super attached to Randy. He tried to tell himself that it was platonic . . . until he realized that it wasn't.

- From a young age, Keith was terrified of his mother, and he still is.

- Keith was raised Mormon and was very sheltered, but he never had a lot of internalized homophobia. This was because he was the type of kid to always ask why, which infuriated Odessa.

- By the time Keith was 11, he had fallen head-over-heels for Randy, whom he had been best friends with since they were in second grade. Because of his love for poetry, by the time he was in his late teens, he had written hundreds of poems about Randy. But he kept them all a secret, too shy to read them out loud.

- Growing up, Keith was never allowed to celebrate Halloween because his mother thought it was a satanic holiday.

- In his teenage years, Keith got used to sneaking out of the house to see his friends. One of his lies was that he was going to hang out with the Adler family, the family of his friend Celeste (she would later become Ace of Spades). Odessa more or less approved of this, as the family was also Mormon.