Nurse Ann

- She can't age past 24, which is the age she died. If she were still alive, she'd be in her 50's.

- Ann and her family immigrated from Lebanon to the United States when she was 10 years old. It was a huge culture shock for her, and she still keeps her home country dear to her heart. She still has a bit of an accent, too.

- When she came out to her parents as a woman when she was a teenager, she was scared they would disown her due to their religion. At first, they refused to believe it because they were afraid of what other people would do to her. But they came around to accept her.

- Her transition began after high school. She and her friends raised money for her surgeries, but she was only able to get facial feminizing surgery. She hadn't taken a lot of estrogen by the time she died, and one of the reasons she doesn't talk a lot is because she's insecure about her deep voice. She also wears fake breasts to help herself feel more confident.

- She was born and raised Muslim, and she still wears a black hijab over her red hair, as well as modest clothing. She also still practices her Muslim beliefs however she can and is proud of her religion. She prays every day and still celebrates Eid al-Fitr and Eid al-Adha. She also still practices Ramadan, and she doesn't have to worry about fasting due to not being required to eat.

- Ann can be very strict and tough, but this is out of concern for the health of the other proxies.

- She's somewhat motherly and, although she doesn't admit it often, sees a few of the other proxies as her children, even though she's younger than a lot of them.

- Ann recieved a lot of discrimination on account of her religion when she was a kid and into adulthood, as well as a healthy dose of racism and transphobia. She was also alive at the time of the bombing of the Twin Towers, and that didn't help at all. Some of her nursing colleagues even avoided her because she was Muslim, but she didn't let that get her down. One of the reasons she got close with the new doctor was because he seemed to accept her for who she was.

- She's sort of afraid to fall in love after what happened to her. She's also afraid of being manipulated. This has caused her to develop an introverted personality, and she doesn't let a lot of people get close to her. She's not hostile, though, and she simply keeps herself to herself. Those who've gone to her clinic would describe her as quiet and firm, yet polite and respectful.

- She identifies as a goth and always wears black and dark red. Apart from listening to The Cure, Bauhaus, and other gothic bands, she also listens to ABBA.

- It took her a long time to perfect using a chainsaw, and it cost her a lot of cuts and blood. Luckily, she always stitched herself back together, and the wounds never hurt because she was never wounded in any vulnerable places.

- Her main job is to take care of the other proxies in the Under-Realm when they get hurt or sick, much like Eyeless Jack in the Slenderman Alliance.

- Ann was born in the late 1970's and died in the early 2000's.

- Every month, she gives each proxy a checkup. But she always has to have Bleedingman in the room when it's David's turn so he won't try to run away in fear.

- Contrary to popular belief, she and Judge Angel get along well. Angel is one of the only people Ann truly sees as a friend, and Angel sometimes helps Ann out in the clinic.

- Because of the fact that she's literally a bunch of limbs stitched together to form one body, she doesn't feel any pain unless she gets struck in the face, chest, or neck.

- She loved horseback riding when she was a kid and often went to horseback riding camps. She still loves horses.

- She hates bugs of all kinds because she's afraid of her body rotting and bugs eating away at her limbs. Luckily, her clinic and her house have both been enchanted to keep out insects.

- Ann can tap dance. This helped her being able to run in heels, which she's very good at. If she's convinced, she'll sometimes tap dance for her patients to cheer them up.