Homicidal Liu

- Currently, he's 29 years old.

- Liu has completely forgiven Jeff for trying to kill him. He always had a feeling that Jeff was only trying to protect him. Jeff was the person who taught him how to love others: Liu never forgot that.

- He has no memory of the accident. In fact, when he woke up in the hospital, the nurses and doctors told him at first that Jeff was dead. It was Sully who told him that Jeff was the one to do this to him.

- The nurse Liu stabbed to death, Susan Robertson, had been kind of creepy towards him, and he had a very bad feeling about her. When she called Jeff a maniac and a demon, that was the last straw, and Liu stabbed her to death with a pair of scissors. He had wanted to kill her for a while, but he knew he had to wait for his wounds to heal.

- After escaping the hospital, Liu ran back to his house and hid there. When the police came looking for him, Liu hid behind the door in his walk-in closet, clutching the pair of scissors and holding his breath. After the police left, he stayed at the house for a few days before going on the run, wondering what to do next. He slept in Jeff's room instead of his own, often crying himself to sleep (Liu had never cried so much in his life). Sully had just made himself known, and the two fought a lot to the point where Liu tried throwing hands with Sully when they took his physical form.

- He has a slight British accent that he inherited from his mother, Margaret.

- He has scars on his hands from trying to block Jeff's attacks, so he sometimes has tremors in them.

- Liu grows his dark brown hair to the base of his neck and styles it with curtain bangs. He also has a white streak in his hair from the trauma he endured when Jeff attacked him. Sully calls him "Wilbur Soot" as a joke.

- It isn't too often when he shows true raw emotion, but he still does every now and then. In fact, he can control how much emotion he shows most of the time. He understands that not showing emotion 24/7 can be harmful to his family and friends.

- He and Sully don't get along at all, but Liu can't help but pity him, seeing them as pathetic.

- Before he and Jeff were reunited, he looked for him for 5 years before he and the others were forced to stop (Vailly had gotten pregnant). In all, it would be over 9 years before Liu saw his brother again.

- He's 3 years older than Jeff and had recently turned 17 at the time of the accident.

- When they were kids, Liu would sometimes lend Jeff his clothes for comfort.

- He's quite cold and even frightening at times, and he's a master of sarcasm. But when it comes to the people he loves most, he can be kind, understanding, and genuine. He's also extremely protective and loyal: he's always been the tired dad friend. Despite being a sociopath, it's not hard for him to put himself in the shoes of others, which can make him very trustworthy as long as you've proven yourself to him.

- Liu got into smoking weed at age 14 and became addicted. These days, he's trying to control it for the sake of those around him.

- In high school, Liu had a reputation as a whore after word got out that he'd had a relationship with Keith. There was also a rumor that he had slept with Nathan due to them having been partnered on a school project once. He was also pretty much the stereotypical quiet kid. When it came to the other kids at school, he was either feared or despised. In Jeff's case, everyone in his grade other than Nina and Ben were scared of Liu. And despite him being very intelligent, Liu's grades started slipping in high school because of his depression and drug problem. People saw him as a sort of bad luck charm.

- For a while, he was part of Randy's gang. Randy and Sully forced Liu to give them money in exchange for them not beating him up. He was kicked out during his period of being with Keith, but some of the guys had been considering letting him back in - that is, until he started dating Vailly.