Lazari, Stripes, Red Death, & Theo

(Theo belongs to SweetNightTerrors, but I added a few headcanons of my own.)

- All four of them are half-demon, and were all born from different mothers.

- They're all very close with each other and their father, Lazari especially. As for Theo, he's a little more distant.

- They all got to choose what age to stop aging at, both physically and mentally. Because of this, the birth order can be confusing to others sometimes.

- All of them have bright red eyes and pointed ears.

- They all have matching crowns that were specially designed to fit their heads.

- In the Under-Realm, they're considered royalty. They live with Zalgo in his manor.

- They share a large pet hellhound that Red Death named Atticus.

Lazari

- She was born in El Salvador in the 1970's.

- She calls Zalgo the Spanish pronunciation of "Papi."

- She chose to stop aging when she was 8 years old, which was when Zalgo found her.

- Lazari's mother, Loretta, was never outright abusive. She loved her daughter very much and couldn't bear the idea of hurting a hair on her head. In a way, she was a lot like a normal loving mother for that time, but she didn't let Lazari socialize with other people and was forced to lock her in her room during her demonic transformations. She was also afraid of her, even though she desperately wished she wasn't. But in the end, despite not being the best mother, Loretta still took care of Lazari as best she could with what she had. In her suicide letter, she wrote that she loved Lazari "to the moon and back" and that everything was going to be okay.

- Growing up, Lazari and her mother lived in poverty and barely had enough money to get by, so it was a big shock when she was taken to the Under-Realm and told that she was now royalty and would have everything her heart desired.

- During the first few years of her life, Lazari was raised a devout Christian. She has religious trauma, but over the years of living with her father, she's come to accept who she is. She still identifies as Christian, though.

- Lazari has freckles.

- She ties the end of her long brown hair with a big bow, normally white, red, or black.

- Normally, she's sweet and agreeable, and she doesn't get angry often. But she'll go ballistic if someone talks bad about her mother.

- As time went on, Lazari's blue-and-purple stuffed bear, whom she had named Pachuco, started to fall apart. So one of her servants took it and turned it into a stuffed bunny instead.

- She loves wearing poofy dresses and skirts, and she especially loves petticoats.

- Loretta was a seamstress who worked out of her home, and ever since she was 4, Lazari would help her with her work. But she was always told to hide in the bedroom they shared when customers came over.

- Her first language is Spanish, but she learned English in the Under-Realm and is now equally fluent in both languages.

- Lazari can eat normal food, but she needs human meat for nutrients. When she first arrived in the Under-Realm, she refused to eat it, but not eating human meat for too long made her fall very ill. Eventually, she was convinced.

- She has PTSD from her mother's suicide, and she still has nightmares sometimes. She still keeps her mother's letter with her.

- Being the youngest in age among her siblings, Lazari is pampered by her family and is treasured by all of them. She also has the most servants because she's so young. Admittedly, she's pretty spoiled, but her family still makes sure to discipline her when she needs it.