Zalgo and the Under-Realm

- The Under-Realm was created at the beginning of time. It's a subterranean, cavernous world under the crust of the earth where demons live. It's a lot like the Over-Realm, but it has more advanced technology infused with paranormal energy and is foggy a lot. Supernatural forces are also abundant and can be harnessed by anyone.

- Demons who live in the Under-Realm have the power to shapeshift and can take countless forms such as a monster with more than one head, creatures that look like combinations of Over-Realm animals, and they even have human forms. They like going to the Over-Realm and causing mischief sometimes, which is how many human religions got some of their mythology.

- Demons can live up to 500 years. They can even stop aging if they want to, but they can only do it with the help of a very experienced sorcerer.

- Zalgo was born into a line of royalty in the mid-19th century. When his parents died, he took over the throne and began setting about his duties of having children to continue the bloodline. But instead of choosing demon mothers for his children, he wondered what would happen if he had children with human women. This was a controversial decision, but his followers dared not question him.

- In his human form, Zalgo stands at a height of 6'6 and has brown skin and spiky maroon hair. Like all demons, he has pointed ears and red eyes even in his human form.

- Demons have similar personalities to humans, but they are unable to develop mental illnesses and disorders. However, physical disorders and birth defects still happen. But unlike the humans in the Over-Realm, the demons of the Under-Realm are much more accepting of others' differences. On the other hand, they have a prejudice against humans, which is why Zalgo's decision to have half-demon, half-human offspring was controversial.

- Zalgo loves all four of his children dearly and would do anything for them. He's also quite protective over them and would go to great lengths to keep them safe and happy. He often stays in his human form around his children because they find more comfort in that.

- Like Slenderman, Zalgo has proxies of his own. But he treats them better than Slenderman treats his. However, since demons don't know of mental illnesses and disorders, he's unable to provide proper mental therapy for them. He also gave some of his proxies jobs, such as Nurse Ann, whom he offered a post at a local hospital. He also appointed Gas Mask Maid as the maid in charge of taking care of his children before she married Red Death.

- Dragons exist in the Under-Realm. Zalgo even has a pet dragon named Lysandre.

- At some point, Zalgo decided to start a resurrection program to see if he could resurrect humans to do his bidding as proxies. His most notable successes were Sloan Nielsen (S.O.S.), Lucas Oulette (Prowler), Isaac Grossman, and Ella and Indigo Brahms. All of them became his proxies, but S.O.S. betrayed him and started working for Slenderman instead. Isaac was the only one whose memories he decided to wipe, because he understood that Isaac suddenly being alive again in an era that wasn't 19th century England would be an ever bigger shock to him than the others.

- Zalgo is attracted to all genders, but prefers not to label himself, as being part of the LGBTQ+ community is perfectly accepted among demons and they've never had to deal with prejudice. In fact, what humans call pansexual is the default sexual orientation for demons.

- Because Zalgo prides loyalty above all other qualities, he doesn't take betrayal lightly. When S.O.S. betrayed him, he sent Jane to kill her, but Jane instead returned with multiple injuries.

- In the Under-Realm, religion basically doesn't exist.

- All the proxies have their own homes. Because they work for Zalgo, they're considered high-class citizens and are treated with the utmost respect.