Luring Lyra

- Lyra was 21 years old when she died. If she were still alive, she'd be 33.

- She hates, hates, hates Toby and vowed revenge on them when she found out what he'd done to Connie. Of course, she also felt devastated when she realized that Toby had left her for dead at the site of the car accident. She's wanted to kill Toby for years, but due to Toby being a proxy of Slenderman, she really can't. But she swears she will someday. She actually nearly killed Toby after her relationship with Kate began and Kate came clean about Toby's abuse.

- In life, her eyes were sky blue, but now, they're white.

- Lyra's weapon is a baseball bat she used against her father when she was alive.

- As much as Lyra hates her brother, she still feels partially responsible for what they became, thinking that she didn't protect him enough. But at the end of the day, she knows it wasn't her fault and that she didn't deserve to be treated the way she did.

- Her temper can only be described as explosive. She's also pretty stubborn. But she has a great sense of humor and can always make her friends laugh.

- She's always been a natural leader.

- Lyra's signature outfit consists of a gray crop top, her mother's tan leather jacket, ripped jeans with fishnets underneath, sneakers, a black faux leather belt, and punk jewelry. Her fashion sense is very much like that of a stereotypical rebel, and she hasn't worn a skirt or dress since she was in elementary school.

- Her face and torso are covered with scars from the car crash, and she also has a chunk of her nose missing.

- Being a fallen angel, she has a lot of supernatural abilities, all of which she's unlocked. These include healing and self-healing, sprouting black horns and wings at will, telekinesis, a sonic scream, and enhanced strength, speed, and stamina.

- She has quite the dirty mind and loves making sex jokes. She also cusses like a sailor.

- The reason she's called "Luring Lyra" is because newspapers used to compare her to a siren-like ghost because they didn't really know what she was. Lyra thought the alias had a ring to it, so she went with it.

- Truth be told, Lyra looks just like her dad, but she hates to admit it. She gets very angry very quickly whenever someone compares her to him.

- When she was young, Lyra had a thing for animal cruelty, and she enjoyed squashing bugs and playing with dead rodents and other mammals. She'd love to have a dog, though.

- Before death, she had a big body count. She even dated Troy's eldest sister, Winona, at one point. Counting Kate, she now has a body count of 9.

- Before death, she always tieed her blonde hair up in a high, messy ponytail; not a lot of people saw her with her hair down. After death, she cut off most of her hair and was left with a messy bob. When it comes to makeup, she loves wearing thick black eyeliner, smoky eyeshadow looks, and dark brown lipstick.

- Her favorite bands are Spiritbox and Hollywood Undead.

- Lyra can be reckless and even careless at times, but she's not stupid. She's willing to listen to reason, even if she doesn't like doing so.

- Due to being very active during her life, Lyra is very strong and has a muscled build that includes visible abs. Before she died, she actually got into full-on tussles with her father to protect Toby and Connie, and at the end of the day, she was both taller and stronger than him.

- She has seven tattoos: a Medusa tattoo on her left arm; a pair of wings on her back; her constellation on her ankle; text saying mother's daughter on her collarbone; the Stranger Things logo on her right forearm; knuckle tattoos that spell out "fuck off"; and a semicolon on her right wrist. She paid for these tattoos with her father's credit card.

- She has three earlobe piercings in each ear. She also has a septum piercing, a belly button piercing, and an eyebrow piercing. She did most of them herself with a piercing kit.

- Lyra is extremely tough. She doesn't like showing her vulnerable side because she fears being taken advantage of, and she hates crying in front of other people. She also has a tendency to hold grudges. When it comes to the people she cares about, Lyra is protective and very loyal, and she won't hesitate to show compassion towards them. She's especially loyal to her mother.

- Lyra picked up smoking when she was 16, and she became an addict, even getting access to cocaine and heroin. But she tried to keep it from her family, and she only stole money from her dad. She still smokes just for the fun of it, but since she's a spirit, she's not affected negatively because she's already dead.

- Before she died, Lyra wanted to become a professional boxer. She won some tournaments as a teenager and as a college student, and she's never let herself fall out of practice.

- She had a reputation as the most feared woman of her age in her hometown, known for getting into fights, smoking on street corners, and having a violent temper. There were tons of rumors about her, saying stuff like she was going to become a school shooter one day.

- Lyra did her best to look after Liu and Keith. She let them vent to her. She supplied them with cigarettes and Monster Energy. She gave them makeup tips, too. She even took them to a club once. When Lyra found out what Keith's mother Odessa was doing to him, she grabbed her baseball bat and threatened to kill her, but Keith said he didn't want her going to prison on his behalf. These days, she's still extremely close with Liu, but she doesn't know how to feel about Keith.

- After Liu went missing, Lyra continued her trend of taking troubled kids under her wing, and she started spending time with Nathan and Crystal Lux. But they didn't believe her at the time when she insisted that Liu was still alive.

- When she was 19, Lyra was assaulted by her ex boyfriend, Nico O'Donnis, whom she had dated when she was 15 (she had broken up with him because they had had sex and she found out she wasn't into guys). He had invited her over for video games, and when she let her guard down, he attacked. As much as they tried, Lyra and her mother couldn't get Nico convicted, as his father was a corrupt police officer.

- During her sophomore year of college, Lyra had to drop out because she and her family couldn't keep paying for tuition. After that, she started working at a gas station to try and help support herself and the others.

- On the same day Lyra died, she was ambushed by Nico on her way home from work, and he tried to assault her again. She ended up beating him to death behind a Harris Teeter and throwing his dead body into a dumpster.

- Just a couple of hours after the murder, Lyra was getting into a fight with Toby in the car on the way to their doctor's appointment when she crashed head-on into Tim, who was driving drunk and was also under Slenderman's influence. Despite sustaining several injuries, Lyra crawled out of her car and dragged an unconscious Tim from his, saving his life. She bled out and died at the scene.

- When it comes to killing people, Lyra is very sadistic towards her victims, and she enjoys the thrill of the kill. Often, her victims will be found ripped limb from limb, and she always leaves crime scenes a total mess. She also enjoys getting into fights, and she likes toying with her opponents because she knows she'll always come out on top.

- Her favorite TV show is Stranger Things. She relates to both Eddie Munson and Steve Harrington. She also loves Breaking Bad.

- She tends to see friends who are younger than her as younger siblings, even if they're biologically older than her. But she looks older than she is because of her scars, tattoos, and what her drug addiction did to her appearance in life.

- Lyra often says that she's over her trauma of Nico assaulting her, but in reality, she's just blocked it from her memory. His name is a trigger for her.

- In her room is a wanted poster with Toby's face on it. She just throws knives at it whenever she's bored or angry. She also punches Toby every chance she gets.

- It isn't uncommon for proxies to be afraid of her. But she's friendly with some of them, and is good friends with Jeff and Clockwork. And of course, you can't forget Kate.