Puppeteer

- He died when he was 20, but he's honestly lost track of how old he'd be if he were still alive.

- Contrary to popular belief that he made his ex girlfriend, Emra, into a puppet, he just let her be. His relationship with her was actually quite harmful for him as she was emotionally and mentally abusive, and he wanted revenge at first, but he soon decided that he didn't want to see her ever again.

- He has a father-son bond with Zachary, whom he rescued from his abusive family. Their relationship is complicated, and they fight sometimes, but at the end of the day, they're pretty close. Of course, he's also close with Rosemary, Zachary's wife, and their kids.

- Puppeteer is known for cracking jokes and pulling pranks.

- He rarely kills people out of malice. Mostly, he kills people who are ready and willing to die. He's more of a grim reaper figure than a malevolent spirit. If the people he visits aren't ready to die, he cheers them up with songs and stories and wishes them luck before leaving.

- He, Painter, and Angel often hang out together. Sadie always comes along.

- When he was growing up, Puppeteer lived in a conversative Southern town in America. Although his family supported him being trans, he received a lot of transphobia from the rest of the town. This made him very insecure, and he's hardly told any of the people close to him that he's trans. The only people he's told are Zachary, Sadie, Bloody Painter, and his two children.

- Before he came out to his family as trans, he often stole his older brother's clothes. One day, his brother went tattling to their parents, and furious, Puppeteer blurted out, "MY NAME'S NOT [deadname]!" He clamped his hands over his mouth and tried not to cry, terrified of how his family would react, but it ended in a group hug and reassurances that they didn't care that Pup was trans.

- He has a pet tarantula named Velvet. She likes sitting in his hair under his beanie.

- In an old theater in the Under-Realm, he lives with Sadie, Zachary, Rosemary, their kids, and his and Sadie's kids.

- He's very good at sewing.

- Although he truly wishes he didn't, he runs on negative energy. He resents himself for this.

- His favored style is dark academia.

- He was into graffiti when he was a teenager.

- Puppeteer despises carrots.

- His strings are as tough to break as an iron chain is to snap with one's bare hands. But if one of his strings did break, it would cause him the same amount of pain as losing a limb.

- Puppeteer still likes playing the acoustic guitar.

- He doesn't really mind being referred to by his original first name, Jonathan, but hates being called "Johnny." He thinks it sounds Western.

- When he gets angry, Puppeteer's glowing eyes will turn from yellow to orange.

- Despite being a confident, carefree prankster most of the time, he can be surprisingly gentle, especially when it comes to Sadie.

- His first victim was one of his former next-door neighbors who was a pedophile and used to always cat-call his little sister. He remains to be one of the only people Pup has killed out of malicious intent.

- When he was still alive, he was the third child of four siblings. He had an eldest sister, a younger sister, and an older brother. But his entire family died during a house fire right before he started college, and he moved in with his aunt, who was emotionally abusive and didn't respect his identity as a man.

- Puppeteer has the responsibility of being Sadie's caretaker when she goes into her little space.

- He happens to be an amazing storyteller and likes putting on puppet shows with the straw dolls he makes in his spare time.

- When he was younger, he wanted to be an actor when he grew up.

- By the time he died, his only family left was his aunt. Because of this, his deadname is on his headstone instead of his preferred name. Nobody came to his funeral.