Parents

Margaret and Peter Woods
parents of Jeff the Killer and Homicidal Liu

- They met in college and got married for money purposes. They were never in love, and they fought a lot during their marriage, which led to Margaret having a one night stand with another man at one point. His name was Dario Alcala, and he ended up being Jeff's biological father.

- Margaret was a journalist and Peter was the CEO of a furniture company. They both did well at their jobs, making them one of the richest couples in town.

- Both of them were very abusive towards Jeff and Liu, particularly verbally and emotionally. They neglected them most of the time, and whenever they were around, all they did was berate them. They also forced them to take extra curricular activities and were extremely strict with them. But when it came to the public, they did their best to put up the image of a perfect family.

- They had a maid, a young woman from the Philipines named Gloria Diamante. But, while paying her well, they overworked her and abused her verbally. They also forbade her from having any kind of relationship with Jeff and Liu other than master and servant. (Peter also was creepy towards her.) But Gloria kept the job because her family back home needed the money.

- Both of them were devout Catholics, but they weren't the good kind.

- Margaret grew up in London, and she had an accent. She moved to America for college.

- After Margaret found out the man she had had a one night stand with had gotten her pregnant with her second child, she ordered him to pay child support, but also ordered him to stay away from Jeff or she'd take him to court.

- When Jeff came out as bisexual, Peter beat him until he was coughing up blood, and when Liu tried to protect his brother, Peter started beating him, too.

- Peter never saw Jeff as his son, and he made that very clear.

- Margaret's maiden name was Churchill. She often lied to people about being a descendant of Winston Churchill.

- Arguably, they treated Liu worse than they treated Jeff, as Liu was the child they had actually wanted, but was a disappointment in their eyes. They neglected Jeff more often, forcing Liu to be their golden child. But of course, their strictness ended up turning Liu into a rebel in his teenage years.

- When Jeff came home from the hospital after being burned, Margaret and Peter rounded on him, saying that he was an embarrassment to the family and that he should have killed himself long ago.

- Neither of them were openly racist, but they still harbored views that they were superior to others because they were white. Basically, they were the type of people to say "all lives matter" instead of "black lives matter." They also disliked immigrants.

Andrea and Terrence Harrison
parents of Randy and Sully

- Andrea is Mexican and Terrence was Navajo, but was raised in Mexico.

- They met in college, and while they had a sweet relationship, it took Terrence a while to convince Andrea's parents to let him marry her. This was because he didn't have a lot of money.

- They named their first son, Randy, after Terrence's twin brother, who had died on duty as a firefighter. A year later, they had their second son, Sully. But a month after Sully was born, Terrence was hit by a car on his way to work and was killed. Andrea was in so much shock that she needed help taking care of her sons for the next year.

- As he grew up, Terrence had developed an inoperable tumor on his heart, making his heart weak. Due to this, he died on scene when he was hit by the car.