The Marble Hornets crew

Alex

- Currently, he's 40 years old.

- When Alex was 4 years old, he woke up to find that his dad had already gone to work. He went to his parents' bedroom to wake up his mother, but no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't wake her up: she had died of a brain tumor in her sleep. Alex ran to the neighbors and they made him call the police because they didn't want to get involved.

- After his mother died, Alex and his father drifted further and further apart. When Mr. Kralie remarried, Alex wasn't very open to the idea, but he became close with his new stepsister: Sarah.

- He was described as a teacher's pet in elementary and middle school, but when high school rolled around, he became more quiet and reserved.

- His special interests are hunting, filmmaking, science fiction, Star Wars, and Steven Spielberg films.

- Alex has PTSD from his mother's death. He suffered from nightmares a lot when he was little, and he still does sometimes.

- He has terrible anger issues, but he's trying to control them. He's also annoyed easily.

- As a teenager, Alex developed an interest in hunting and often took his shotgun to the forest behind his house. His favorite game are rabbits.

- One day when he came home from hunting, when he was 15, Alex found his father molesting the then 11-year-old Sarah in the kitchen. In a blind rage, Alex chased his father out to the backyard and shot him dead. He then comforted Sarah until the police arrived (the neighbors had heard the shots and called 9-1-1).

- For his father's death, Alex was sentenced to 3 years in Juvie, but was released early due to the murder being to protect Sarah. Alex and Sarah both had to go to years of therapy, and Alex was never the same. Part of this was because Slenderman had started stalking Alex after the murder of his father.

- He doesn't hate dogs, he just hates Seth's dog because he bit him so hard that he had to get 21 stitches. He ended up eventually killing the poor thing during his mad breakdown.

- Without his glasses, Alex's eyesight is awful.

- Nowadays, Alex still tries to take care of Sarah. He loves her, but he's not good at expressing his feelings.

- He still has feelings for Amy. When Slenderman attacked the two of them, Alex tried to shove Amy into the hall closet to protect her, but ended up accidentally shoving her out the window instead. He still feels terrible about it. Before that, he had been hoping to settle down with her and start a family with her.

Jay

- He's currently 40 years old.

- While Jay was growing up, they lived with his parents and paternal grandparents. He had to be homeschooled due to being bullied for their autism, but the only one who seemed to truly accept Jay for who he was was their grandmother.

- His special interests are filmaking, Lord of the Rings, botany, and zoology.

- When Jay goes nonverbal, they use ASL to communicate with others.

- College was the first time Jay went to school. They were overwhelmed at first, so he signed up for a club for other students with autism, and that was where he met Alex. From there, the two became friends.

- He has a snowglobe collection. Whenever they get overstimulated, he'll always occupy himself with them and that'll calm them down.

- Jay is insecure about their eyes being far apart. As a kid, he was often teased by being called Sid the Sloth.