Nathan the Nobody & Crystal the Hidden

- Nathan is currently 29. If Crystal were still alive, they'd be 29 as well, but being a ghost, she's forever stuck at 18.

- Sadly, Nathan still thinks Crystal is still alive. She and the others have stopped trying to convince them that Crystal is, in fact, a ghost. Nathan actually gets quite defensive and aggressive when someone points out that his twin sibling is dead.

- Although Crystal hates their height difference, Nathan thinks it's funny.

- They do that twin thing where they can almost read each other's minds.

- Both of them kind of regret not being able to say goodbye to their mother, even though they know it wasn't their fault.

- They were raised Jewish and both had a b'nei mitzvah on the same day, but both of them have mostly lost their faith. They're still culturally Jewish.

- Nathan can be reckless at times, while Crystal is more level-headed and tactical.

- When they were 7, their father walked out on the family. They never saw or heard from him again, and this left their mother to take care of them on her own. Thus, she was out of the house a lot and left the twins by themselves or with a babysitter. But Mrs. Lux was still a devoted mother.

- They shared a bedroom until Nathan started transitioning.

- Nathan has ear gauges.

- While Crystal was popular and social in school, Nathan had a select group of friends and wasn't very friendly. Nathan's grades also weren't too good, so Crystal often helped them with his homework and with studying.

- Despite going to the same high school as Liu and being in the same grade, neither twin knew him well. Nathan was partnered with Liu on a project once, but they didn't stay in touch because people spread a rumor that they had slept together. Nathan began to resent Liu because of this, and it was pretty awkward when they reunited.

- Both twins enjoy Dungeons and Dragons and are big fantasy nerds.

- When they were almost 18, they met Lyra, who took them under her wing. They became quite close with her. They also picked up smoking because of her.

- Being a ghost, Crystal doesn't necessarily need to sleep, but Nathan still insists she get enough.

- Nathan sometimes intimidates those around him with their looks, whether intentional or not.

- Crystal has several scars from the torture she suffered at the hands of their kidnappers. She still has flashbacks about it and is very insecure about their wounds and gashes.

- Vailly and Crystal bonded over being the more background people in their gang. They also bonded over having to keep Lyra and the boys from being too reckless.

- Unlike most of the others, Crystal has actually managed to form a bond with Sully.

- The twins are very protective of each other and are a seamless duo.

- Nathan sometimes talks to himself. It can be kind of disturbing at times.

- Sometimes, Nathan will rest their chin on Crystal's head when he's tired. She doesn't mind.

- When they were kids, they both did softball and were always on the same team during practice. They also practiced different intruments in high school: Nathan chose the electric guitar and Crystal chose the flute.

- Nathan has his own battle jacket. When he was a teenager, they wanted to be in a death metal band.

- Crystal is always having to convince Nathan to take a shower or drink water.

- They have different nicknames for each other. Nathan calls Crystal "shortie" while Crystal calls Nathan "Tarzan" (because of their long hair).

- Nathan is the older twin by three minutes.

- They often tease each other, but Nathan teases Crystal more than the other way around.

- They both liked The Magic Tree House when they were kids.

- Liu sympathizes with Nathan, as they're both overprotective older brothers. But they didn't warm up to each other until Lyra forced them to, and it was this that they bonded over.

- While Nathan is a metalhead, Crystal prefers pop music. Essentially, Nathan will be listening to Metallica or Rob Zombie while Crystal will be listening to Ariana Grande or Dua Lipa.