Judge Angel

- Currently, she's 31 years old.

- She always had a talent for writing and literature, and she still likes writing in her free time. Her speciality is short stories. She uses her writing as a form of venting about her trauma and mental illness.

- She can sprout a pair of white feathered wings, which she uses to fly. These were gifted to her by Zalgo.

- Angel doesn't have many happy memories of her childhood. Besides the memories of when she was with her mother, all she remembers is trauma and abuse. PTSD has blocked out a lot of her memories.

- After killing her father, Angel had a complete breakdown and murdered everyone in the estate before burning the place to the ground. But she carried out her mother's body before burning down the mansion so she could give her a proper burial. She still feels bad about killing the servants, as they were never cruel to her or her mother.

- She was raised in a small quaint town in England, but snuck onto a ship to America after she escaped. After the ship docked and she snuck off, Zalgo approached her and offered her a place among his proxies.

- Her favorite musician is Mitski.

- When it comes to her fashion choices, aside from her white jumpsuit, she loves anything white or fairycore. She often wears fake elf ears and lots of delicate gold jewelry. She's also obsessed with crystals and is a crystal witch.

- Sometimes, Angel will give her friends rides on her back if they're tired.

- Despite her eyes being pitch black, they sparkle, like precious gems. Her eyes are actually the result of a rare genetic mutation. She eventually did some research and found out that her paternal grandmother had that mutation, but died suspiciously.

- Angel has a green parakeet named Disco.

- It took her a while to learn how to handle her sword correctly.

- She hates killing the innocent people Zalgo commands her too and would rather only kill bad people.

- She's very protective and friendly, but also very wise.

- In true British fashion, she likes drinking tea. Her favorite flavor is raspberry. She'll often invite her friends over for tea and biscuits.

- She calls herself Judge Angel because, when she was younger, she wanted to be a judge or a lawyer when she grew up.

- Angel has light brown freckles on her nose.

- She often wears a headdress made of twine, white flowers, dried leaves, and fake pearls that Sadie made her as a birthday gift.

- Every night, she makes sure to clean and sharpen her sword. When she's not using it, it hangs up on the wall in her home.

- She has bangs. She often trims her hair herself.

- Her mother taught her how to sew, and she likes doing it in her free time. She even had enough time to make a blanket for Sadie so she has something to hold when she goes into her little space.

- She loves the idea of being a mother, and she often helps Puppeteer and Sadie or Nina and Painter with their children.

- Angel and Sadie formed a close bond due to the fact that they both had dead mothers and abusive fathers.

- She developed attachment issues after losing her mother. She often takes care of her friends because she believes that, if she doesn't, she'll lose them.

- When she's bored, she'll stop by Painter and Nina's place to watch Painter in their studio.

- Her bones are rather weak and brittle, so she relies on her wings a lot, both for combat and for transportation. She has to be quite careful in order not to break her bones.

- It took her a very long time to adjust to the outside world, and she's still learning about it.