Mary Vaughn

- Currently, she's 27 years old.

- She's generally a very friendly, easygoing person, and she tries to see the best in every situation.

- Her favored style is cottagecore. She particularly likes flowy dresses and straw hats.

- Mary was raised in a Christian household. When she first found out she liked girls, she had a lot of internalized homophobia and went to her pastor for help. He said there was nothing wrong with how she felt, and Mary was relieved. Her parents, however, were not.

- She has a mid-sized figure and stretch marks.

- As a kid, she was in the church choir, so she has a good singing voice.

- She has a talent for making friends very easily. She's basically the mother hen of her friend group.

- Mary was an Instagram star in high school and she had a lot of followers. She posted things relating to lifestyle and her goals in life while also bringing awareness to homophobia in the church.

- When she was still in middle school, Mary was a witness to Jane bullying other kids, but she never stopped her. She had a feeling that, if she did, Jane would consider this as Mary not having a good opinion of her anymore. She also loved her too much to interfere.

- After her parents kicked her out when she came out as lesbian, Mary lived with Jane for a while up until the accident. She became very close with Jane's parents, and although she wanted to become close with Alma, Jane discouraged it.

- When Jeff attacked, Jane pushed Mary into the basement, and Mary dragged Alma with her. Jane then locked the door from the outside. Jeff, who didn't care about Mary and Alma, went after Jane. Of course, Mary has some PTSD from the event.

- Unlike Jane, Mary is genuinely good friends with Nina. She knows about Nina's friendship with Jeff, and she doesn't know how to feel about it. She keeps Jane from finding out, though.

- She's allergic to sesame seeds.

- Of course, Mary listens to Girl in Red. Her other favorite artist is Hozier (she cried the first time she listened to 'Take Me to Church').

- She gets separation anxiety and is kind of clingy, but she's ashamed of it and tries not to show it. This is because Jane says it's annoying.

- Mary often wears natural makeup, but she also likes pink or coral lip gloss.

- Sometimes, she hosts girls nights at her and Jane's house, but nobody comes for Jane's company. Mary knows that, but she tries to avoid that.

- Like Jane, Mary hates Jeff, even though she pities him and his brother on account of their childhood. She also doesn't disregard how awfully Jane treated Jeff and his friends in middle school.

- Due to not seeing very well, she wears a pair of round, gold-rimmed glasses.

- She's a dog person. She had a golden retriever puppy when she was younger, but she wasn't allowed to take him with her when she was kicked out by her parents. Now, she has a pug named Suzette.

- Mary is pagan. The dieties she worships are Demeter, Psyche, and Hestia from the Greek pantheon, and Frigg and Idun from the Norse pantheon. The fact that she only worships female dieties isn't a coincidence.

- She chose the houswife life herself simply because she likes it. She's a great cook, and her favorite thing to make is cherry pie. When she was younger, she had ambitions of being a chef when she grew up and even wished to meet Gordon Ramsay someday.

- For a while, Mary always tried to break up Jane's fights. She eventually got tired of it, and now, she just stands by and watches.

- Mary has freckles. She used to dislike them, but Nina hyped her up and now she loves them.

- Her favorite drink is lemonade, especially pink lemonade.

- She's chubby and she has stretch marks, and she used to be quite insecure about it.

- Just in case Mary finds herself in danger, she decided to ask around for advice on defending herself, and some of the proxies ended up teaching her how to shoot and handle a gun.

- Most of the time, she tries to suppress her Southern accent. But when she gets angry, it comes out immediately.

- She often smells like a combination of yeast, cinnamon, and sugar from spending so much time in the kitchen.