Bloody Painter

- Currently, they're 27 years old.

- He has an obsession with the Percy Jackson book series. Their favorite character is Annabeth.

- When it was in middle school, it had a big struggle with figuring out their gender identity due to them being treated like a girl when he was young. He eventually came to terms with the fact that it was non-binary, but it was still very hard for them. Luckily, their parents supported it, as they somewhat felt responsible for its gender dysphoria and wanted to make it up to them.

- It loves sewing, knitting, and embroidery. They often make clothing items as gifts for friends, if not works of art. He was actually asked by Sadie to sew her wedding dress, which they did gladly.

- He had a lot of trust issues when he first became a proxy, but after meeting Puppeteer, it started becoming a little more open-minded. They still don't trust people easily, though. But once you get to know them, he's very loyal because it knows what it's like to be betrayed.

- Painter was actually very close with their parents as a child, but he didn't want to tell them that it was being bullied because he was afraid they would react badly.

- He hides his knife in one of their paintbrushes. Wherever he goes, it's always in the pocket of its windbreaker.

- Their special interests are art, art history, Percy Jackson, and embroidery.

- He only paints with blood when it's in a bad mood. When he isn't, he uses any kind of paints from acrylics to watercolors.

- It has a pet tortoise named Splat.

- Painter severely dislikes his birth name due to its femininity. They prefer Painter or simply Paint.

- Painter can be quite shy and often goes nonverbal, so because he's best friends with Puppeteer, it lets him do the talking when it comes to meeting new people. If not Puppeteer, then Nina does it.

- He can be cold at first, but once he warms up to you, they're a very honest, dependable person.

- Strawberries are its comfort food.

- When he was 7, they contracted liver cancer, and he had to stay in the hospital for over a year. That's part of why it's so skinny.

- During school, Painter was a good student, but they often freaked out when it didn't understand something.

- He still considers Tom their first best friend, and they still miss him.

- Its parents were Korean immigrants, but they changed their last names to avoid discrimination. So, Painter is fluent in Korean, which is his first language.

- Painter despises jazz music. It just sounds wrong to them.

- He's normally very patient and quiet, but everyone knows it's lost their temper when he starts furiously babbling in Korean.

- They love the smell of a fresh canvas.

- Sometimes, Painter likes wearing skirts, but never anything short. He prefers long maxi skirts.

- Although nobody understands why, Painter actually adores math.

- When they still went to school, Painter was always doodling all over its worksheets.

- He likes the video game franchise Bendy and the Ink Machine.