S.O.S. (OC)

- Currently, she's 26 years old.

- S.O.S.'s long hair, which she normally ties up in a high ponytail, is naturally ginger, but she dyes it magenta.

- She has a chubby figure and stretch marks. She's a little insecure about it, but she tries to embrace her body type.

- Her eyes are olive green, but she's blind in one of them due to a bullet wound. Scar tissue has gathered and formed a sort of crust around her blind eye.

- Normally, S.O.S. is very patient and understanding and is a go-with-the-flow kind of person. But she suppresses her emotions, and every so often, they come boiling out of her. She always feels terrible when that happens.

- Her favorite gengre of music is punk, and her favorite band is Green Day. She also has her own leather jacket that she DIY'ed, and she loves any accessories with studs and spikes.

- S.O.S. had always been daddy's little girl. Her mother neglected her, but she didn't really mind too much because she had her father. But when she was 4, her father found out that her mother was secretly a stripper who had been cheating on him, and they got divorced. S.O.S.'s father, Hector, tried to gain custody of her, but failed, and he was forced to move away. A few months later, he had a heart attack and died, and S.O.S. was heartbroken when her mother wouldn't take her to his funeral.

- For the next several years, S.O.S. was forced to get used to the neglect. She mostly stayed in her room, not knowing when another man would be coming over for business with her mother. She had to teach herself how to do everything, including how to lie in order to keep herself out of more trouble. She basically had to raise herself with a lot of help from the internet. Her grades started to decline, and she had to repeat a couple grades in school.

- S.O.S. was an outcast at school, but she was very loyal to the few kids who wanted to be her friend. Due to her mother's abuse, she began to think that her feelings were a burden to others, and this caused her to become the parent friend. She kept her home life hidden from everyone, thinking it wasn't worth talking about.

- She often had to take care of her mother instead of the other way around, like tucking her into bed when she came home drunk and cleaning up after her. But nothing was ever good enough for her mother, Ginevra, who often emotionally and verbally abused her.

- One day, when S.O.S. was barely 16, her mother came home drunk and called S.O.S. to her. She approached her nervously, but when she barely got a word out, Ginevra pulled out a gun and shot her point-blank. The bullet lodged behind S.O.S.'s right eye, killing her instantly.

- S.O.S. came back as a ghost and, for the next month, haunted her mother until she'd driven Ginevra to confess everything, and she was sentenced to life in prison. Watching from afar, Zalgo saw great potential in her, and he approached her and offered to bring her back to life in his brand-new resurrection program in exchange for service. She agreed, and the deal was set. But for the rest of her life, she would be completely blind in her right eye.

- During the next few months, S.O.S. was trained in martial arts, acrobatics, and weapons combat. She became good friends with a few of Zalgo's proxies, particularly Nina, Puppeteer, and Bloody Painter. But at the same time, her mentor, Jane (whom she formed a rocky friendship with), was teaching her to want for nothing, and her manipulative and lying skills were enhanced.

- Six months after S.O.S. joined Zalgo, Zalgo gave her a major mission: infiltrate the Slenderman Alliance and terminate Jeff the Killer over a course of five months. S.O.S. agreed, and Jane jumped at the opportunity to help. Up until then, S.O.S. had been told about Jeff from Jane, and she'd grown to dislike him, so she was glad to accept the challenge. Nina, who hadn't fully forgiven Jeff yet and was still 'friends' with Jane, was too scared to stop the mission.

- S.O.S. infiltrated the Slenderman Alliance with ease. Coming up with an elaborate sob story - that she'd woken up in Zalgo's realm, didn't remember her past, and had managed to escape - her incredible acting skills didn't fail her. She was elated when Jeff was assigned to be her mentor, as this would make it easier to figure out his weaknesses.

- While S.O.S. was on her mission, she started to become close with a few of the other proxies, even Jeff, who was quite impatient with her at first. She started to dread the day she would have to kill Jeff, because the friends she had made at the Slenderman Alliance were, aside from Nina, the best friends she ever had.

- It was during this time when she fashioned the alias S.O.S., which was inspired by the resurrection element in her journey.

- Far too soon, S.O.S.'s time was up. Jane was growing impatient, and she confronted her: Jeff or herself. At the same time, Toby, who'd never trusted her, uncovered her secret mission. There was a lot of drama, a lot of shouting, and a lot of accusations, and S.O.S. ran out of the main cabin with tears in her eyes. She came across Jane in the forest, who'd been sent by Zalgo to challenge her to a fight. If S.O.S. won, she got to walk away from Zalgo's proxyhood with her life. If she lost, she would die all over again. While the girls were fighting, Jeff and Zero found them, and Zero started cheering S.O.S. on. Determined to fight for her life, S.O.S. won, and Jane stumbled away with several injuries. S.O.S. then collapsed from her own wounds, and she woke up in the Alliance infirmary a couple of days later with Clockwork, Zero, and Rouge at her bedside.

- S.O.S.'s job in the Alliance is interrogator for prisoners, which she's quite good at.

- Usually, S.O.S. treats everyone the same, but the difference between the way she treats people she likes and people she dislikes is noticeable. She also won't hesitate to be sassy when she wants to be. Adding to that, she loves annoying Toby.

- She's very flexible and is a master at martial arts.

- Her favorite author is Stephen King, and her favorite book by his is Carrie. She thinks The Shining is boring, though. She loves watching the movie adaptations of his books, but is quick to point out differences.

- Due to her trauma of being shot by her mother at close range, S.O.S. hates the sounds of gunshots, which is why she uses weapons that stab.

- She apologizes a lot, but she's not afraid to start arguments, which she always ends up winning some way or another.

- She has a blue-eyed gray cat named Aphrodite. At first, she was a stray kitten that S.O.S. left milk out for after taking notice of her. But after a while, she took her inside and announced that she was keeping her.

- Her favorite color is purple; she never left her purple phase.

- She loves wearing makeup and gold jewelry. Her favorite piece of jewelry is a pair of gold dangling lightning earrings.

- In all, she has twelve knives, including her main weapons, her two push daggers. She takes very good care of them all.

- She has a talent for sketching and drawing. As a kid, she was involved in her school's art club.

- Because she never had an adequate mother figure, she became very attached to Rouge, whom she sees as a mom. She's one of the handful of proxies who call her "Mama."

- S.O.S. has an incurable obsession with blood. Sometimes, she even drinks it right out of her victim's wound. Because of this, her friends sometimes tease her by calling her a vampire, but she doesn't mind all that much.