Randy

- Currently, he's 30 years old.

- He can be a big grump and has a bad temper. He's also quite sarcastic. Keith, Arielle, and Sully are the only people Randy tries to control his temper around. And if there's anything he's good at, it's holding a grudge.

- When he was 9, he fell off his skateboard and hit the back of his head. He was in a coma for a week.

- Randy has deep brown eyes that sparkle like little fires when he's experiencing strong emotions.

- As an adult, Randy grows his ginger hair long and wears it in a low ponytail at the base of his neck. It's also less messy than it was when he was a kid.

- His figure is muscled and he has visible abs. Thus, he's quite strong. He was very active as a teenager, often running around a lot and playing basketball with friends, and he was also the type of prisoner to do a lot of push-ups in his cell to pass the time.

- Randy gets really bad instrusive thoughts. The more he cares about someone, the more violent they get.

- Since Randy grew up poor and money was tight, he wasn't able to afford therapy, even though his family knew there was something wrong with him.

- When he was 5, he killed a baby rabbit by hitting it over the head with a large rock. He tried to present it to Sully, thinking he would love it because Sully loves small animals, but Sully was traumatized.

- Randy can be oblivious sometimes, but he's not stupid. When he was a teenager, he was basically a mean, slightly psychotic himbo, and he could be quite dense at times.

- In high school, he would frequently get into trouble with the school administrators and, sometimes, even the police. Once in his junior year, when he caught Liu and Keith making out in a corner of the schoolyard, he beat Liu up so bad he broke his nose. That was the worst thing he did in school, and he almost got expelled for it. Other than that, though, he didn't do anything too bad up until Jeff's accident: it was mostly things like trespassing and doing graffiti.

- As a teenager, he loved going to the skate park with his skateboard. He also loved skating in back alleys and risky places.

- At age 6, Randy stabbed his classmate's hand with a sharpened pencil because he "wanted to see what would happen."

- Randy usually doesn't feel remorse for his actions. He only feels bad for something he does when it affects someone he cares about. He can understand that people have feelings, and he can pity them, but he doesn't regret hurting them unless he holds them close to his heart. For example, even though he doesn't care about the Woods brothers at all, he still feels remorse for what he did to them because it affected everyone he ever loved.

- He started hating the Woods brothers because his mother worked for Peter Woods and he treated her harshly. He started hating Liu even more when he dated Keith in high school. He's still salty about that, and he arguably hates Liu more than he hates Jeff because he was around Liu way more than he was around Jeff.

- He didn't necessarily bully other kids: he mostly kept his eyes on Liu, whom he forced to give him money in exchange for him (physically) leaving him alone.

- One of the reasons Randy was a troublemaker was because he wanted to annoy his stepdad, whom he resented for - in his eyes - taking his father's place. He also just didn't like following rules in general.

- Being mostly Mexican, Randy is fluent in Spanish. It's also his first language.

- He gravitates towards the grunge style, and he particularly likes denim jackets.

- His favorite bands are Nickelback and Queen. He also listens to Taylor Swift sometimes, but he dislikes her as a person.

- Randy's the type of person to spike his morning coffee with alcohol every now and then.

- When he was a teenager, Randy's ultimate dream was to escape the town he grew up in and travel the world, going anywhere the wind would take him. He even made a whole map of all the places he wanted to go and kept it under his bed. He was planning to take Keith with him and start their journey once they were both 18.

- The reason Randy decided to attack Jeff was because Liu had threatened Sully, and Randy wanted to make sure Liu "knew his place." To do this, Randy recruited Keith and Troy and the three cornered Jeff in an alleyway, pouring hand sanitizer and rubbing alcohol all over him. The reason the fire had started was because Jeff had slipped out of Keith and Troy's grasp and Randy had taken out his cigarette lighter and waved it in front of him for self-defense. The fire was an accident, but the initial attack was intended.

- The reason Randy grows his hair long is to honor his Navajo father (also because it looks good).

- For the assault, Randy was sentenced to 20 years in prison, and because he had just recently turned 18 at the time of his arrest, he was tried as an adult and sent to a prison out of state. But he broke out after almost 8 years, at age 25. He didn't want to spend 20 whole years behind bars, even though he knew he deserved it.

- He's a smoker, and has been since he was 15. He tried nicotine at one point when he was 17, but Sully and Keith convinced him to stop.

- When he was 19, Randy was groomed by a fellow prisoner, Primrose Russell, who ended up being the mother to his child. After hooking up, Randy, who felt disgusting, swore to never see her again, so he didn't know he had a daughter for the first 6 years of Arielle's life. Due to his pride, he can't understand that he was sexually assaulted and insists that he was "just groomed." He also thinks he wasn't assaulted because he doesn't have PTSD from what happened.

- He feels kind of guilty about having Arielle, but he still loves her very much, even though he doesn't always say it.

- Randy was cleaning the prison bathroom one day when he was in his early 20's when he accidentally spilled acid on himself. It left him with a burn scar on the side of his face, and he couldn't see out of his left eye for a month.

- He has a history of being impulsive and making bad decisions. But he tries to be more careful with his choices now.

- Fire makes him comfortable, so he always keeps his cigarette lighter in his pocket just in case he needs it.

- Randy hates Jeff for murdering Sully, and Liu for murdering Troy. He wanted revenge on both of them for a long time, but he eventually realized that he had no right to seek vengeance, as he had started their feud in the first place. He's still furious at them, though, and he often picks fights with Liu.

- He partially blames himself for what happened to his brother. He sometimes has hallucinations of Sully's corpse laughing at him. He also sometimes has visions of standing in front of Sully's bed with his hands covered in blood.

- He has a python tattoo around his bicep, which Ace gave him. He also has his matching tattoo with Keith on his left arm.

- When Randy went back to his house after escaping prison, he packed his brother's signature red beanie. Eventually, he gave it to Arielle for her 7th birthday.

- He's very protective over those he loves. He's also very loyal.

- Somehow, Randy got his hands on C4 once. He took it to an open clearing to use it, and when it blew up, he was flabberghasted. He was squatting on the ground with a huge smile on his face simply staring at the wreckage for a solid twenty seconds.

- He wants to get along with Sully, but Sully doesn't want to get along with him. Randy also truly regrets how he treated Sully as more of a sidekick than a brother.

- Randy lives with Keith and Arielle in a small, old house a few miles from the location of the Slenderman Alliance. They also have a car, a semi-truck that Randy stole. Chris swings by often, and Randy doesn't know how to feel about her. Quentin also visits sometimes.

- He doesn't like talking about his feelings. The only person he's willing to talk about them to is Keith.

- He owns a mastiff named Bowie, whom he keeps on a chain leash. Arielle found him as a puppy on the streets, and Randy pretends to be annoyed by him, but in truth, he loves him. He likes calling Bowie his guard dog.

- Most of the time, Randy dislikes children and finds them annoying, but he has a soft spot for his daughter and her system. Since he failed to be there for Sully, he views her as his second chance.

- Randy gets road rage.