David Felton

- He's currently 28 years old.

- Being a narcissist, he thinks he's superior and doesn't need therapy or treatment. Therefore, he resents visiting Nurse Ann. On top of that, due to his past of being raised in a mental facility run by abusive nuns, he has a fear of doctors that he won't admit to.

- He's found Vailly several times, but he was always chased off. He was nearly killed when he kidnapped and almost murdered her daughter Prairie, but he managed to survive.

- David's hair is brown and curly. He also has dull brown eyes with heavy bags under them that always make him look bored or annoyed.

- He wears a golden rosary around his neck that his biological mother gave him right before she abandoned him. He doesn't wear it out of love for his mother, rather out of faith that the Lord will protect him.

- Unlike his peers, he doesn't say 'god' when he's not talking about something serious. But he swears whenever he feels like it, whether the situation is necessary or not.

- David is very stealthy and is skilled at tracking. This would make him a good spy if he wasn't so easily angered.

- He has a horrible temper, and some of the other proxies in among Zalgo's ranks have made a game out of who can tick him off first. Obviously, he's not fond of it.

- Despite hating being told what to do and often lazing on the job when it comes to patrol, David never passes up a killing mission because he sees it as a way to let out his seething anger at the world.

- He is a full believer in fate and believes that the Lord above made it his destiny to meet Vailly. Not one to "defy fate," he's made it his mission to make her his . . . and never, ever let her leave. Being a psychopath, he believes that Vailly is his property and she doesn't have a chance of ever escaping him for good - even though she's married.

- Another reason David is so determined to take Vailly as his own is because of a promise he believes he made to his 9-year-old foster sister. After she died, the 15-year-old David thought he saw her apparition in his room, asking him to promise that if he found someone to love, to never let them go. David doesn't plan on breaking that promise, because he never breaks promises. Although he thinks it was a ghost, it was really just a hallucination.

- When he was 4, he was abandoned by his single mother, Teresa Felton, who left him in the care of nuns at a Catholic orphanage for 'troubled' children (children with severe mental disorders and disabilities). At the time, she thought a demon was inside of him, but the truth was, she didn't know David was an autistic psychopath who lacked emotions. For the next seven years, David was tortured by the nuns, recieving pointless exorcisms and physical "treatment." All the abuse severely affected his mental state, making it far worse than it was when he arrived.

- He didn't say a single word until he was 3 years old because of his autism.

- When David was 11, a kind nun named Sister Ivy took pity on him and took him home, becoming his foster mother. She taught him how to read, homeschooled him, and introduced him to a lot of normal things that he had never experienced due to being raised in a covenant. Sister Ivy's daughter, Kennedy, who was 5 at the time, would eventually be the hallucination that David saw in his room.

- David saw Kennedy die, and it was one of the things that made him promise himself to make Vailly his own no matter what. He felt like he owed it to his foster sister. Kennedy was one of the only people he's ever actually cared about, even if it was just slightly. He didn't truly become attached to Kennedy until she died.

- Until his sophomore year of high school, David was homeschooled. High school was where he met Vailly and Liu. He was considered a freak because of the way he acted, but he didn't care about being the outcast.

- When David first started going to high school, he actually became attached to Liu. He often followed him around and looked to him for advice, believing that they were similar because of being outcasts and because of how smart Liu was. David basically thought that both of them were far above the other kids, so he saw Liu as a sort of role model. He even started smoking to be more like him. Liu tolerated him, but he thought he was very annoying. When Liu started going out with Vailly, however, David's admiration of Liu immediately turned to hatred.

- Because of his personality, it's almost impossible to become friends with him: he's absolutely detestable. The only reason Vailly was able to befriend him was because he was too busy staring to ever lose his temper at her. They also didn't hang out much because Liu could tell David was a massive red flag and tried to keep them apart.

- One of his special interests is the New Testament. He's also obsessed with Shakespeare plays, especially Romeo and Juliet, which he often glorifies. At one point, Liu was his one of his hyperfixations before it switched to Vailly.

- When he was arrested by police for kidnapping Vailly, her eye that David had carved out was confiscated as evidence. David sees this as an act of thievery, thinking that the eye now belonged to him.

- David often has hallucinations of Vailly or Kennedy.

- His favorite genre of music is classical.

- He's not exactly homophobic, but he's definitely ill-educated. He thinks not being straight or cis is alright and he doesn't really care, but he doesn't understand why people would "choose" to be that way when there's so much discrimination against the community.

- Suicide Sadie, Shadow Walker, and even Nina the Killer are all scared of him.

- Because David grew up being abused by women, he's a bit of a misogynist.

- He considers Liu his number one enemy, due to Liu's status as Vailly's main partner (he doesn't take Sully seriously). Liu despises David just as much. He truly believes that Vailly is in love with him, not Liu, so if David got rid of Liu, Vailly would be all his. He actually thinks Liu is holding Vailly captive.

- Bleedingman is the only person who can keep David under control as, David doesn't admit it, but Bleedingman's silent but deadly exterior intimidates him.

- David doesn't have any friends, but he doesn't want any friends and thinks he doesn't need them, anyway. He sees friends as nothing more than a distraction from his goals.

- He sees crying as a sign of weakness.