Brian/Hoodie

- Currently, he's 40 years old.

- Due to his spine breaking when he fell from the ledge, Brian now has back problems and sometimes needs to use crutches.

- He has a muscled build from having an active life.

- Because of Alex yelling at him for bringing Seth's dog, Brian now tells every dog he comes across to bite college students with glasses and striped sweaters, just for fun.

- He's usually a very friendly, fun-loving guy, and he's not very grumpy. But when he's on a mission, he means business. He can also be scary when he wants to be.

- Like Tim, he also used to consider Toby like a son to him. In fact, he was the first to warm up to him. But their bond got more and more tense over time until Brian realized how truly awful Toby was and stopped acting like a father to them.

- He mostly listens to bands like R.E.M., but he'll sometimes listen to Beyonce.

- Brian grew up on a farm in the Southern United States and has a bit of an accent.

- He was Slenderman's first modern day proxy.

- Like with Tim and Masky, Hoodie is just Brian's proxy name.

- He had a supportive family as a kid, and they helped him transition. But living in the south, he received a lot of transphobia from the surrounding community.

- When he was in high school, he was the star of the school football team. He actually got a scholarship to college for football.

- Sometimes, he plays board games with the children of the Alliance, but Sally avoids him because he looks like her uncle. Brian completely understands, so he leaves her be.

- Brian used to have a stutter, but this was when he was a kid. He managed to beat it by the time he was in high school.

- The farm Brian grew up on was on the outskirts of New Orleans. Sometimes, when he gets hyped enough, the Cajun will come out. He also speaks a little French.

- Every now and then, Brian will use cologne.

- Like Tim and Toby, Brian normally doesn't get the chance to spare children on missions. But whenever there's a possibility, he hides the kids in the closet and locks them in for the police to find later. Toby has critisized him for this, but Brian always brushes it off.

- He's a himbo.

- To Tim's dismay, Brian occasionally finds some of the pranks Ben, Engine, and Sally pull very funny.

- Brian's hair is kind of curly.

- He's a great cook. He's especially good at Southern comfort food and Cajun food.

- Growing up, Brian had a lot of African American friends. At the schools he went to, over half the kids were POC. He's always been a fierce fighter against racism.

- He had two older brothers, both of whom enlisted in the army. Brian wanted to follow in their footsteps at first, but soon realized that he liked football more.

- He usually says "good lord" instead of "holy shit."

- When Brian was 18, his third boyfriend, Duncan Jumping Wren, committed suicide. He was scarred by this, and this motivated him to look after Tim.

- He has a big sweet tooth and, as a child, got a sum of sixteen cavities in all.

- Brian has a tight bond with Kate the Chaser, whom he sees as sort of a daughter. He's also still close with Sarah, even though he doesn't like Alex at all.