Suicide Sadie

- Like Puppeteer, she's lost track of how old she'd be if she were still alive. But she knows she died when she was 18.

- She doesn't laugh or smile often, but when Puppeteer, Nigel, or Wyatt are around, she always has a small smile on her face.

- She has a huge soft spot for flowers and likes making flower crowns in her free time. Her favorite flowers are buttercups, honeysuckles, and daisies.

- In truth, Sadie hates killing people. She only does it because of her status as a proxy. On the other hand, she takes great satisfaction in tricking child abusers into killing themselves.

- When she was young, she wanted to become a dancer and liked watching her mother, who was a dance teacher, perform. But her father never allowed her to take classes, so she taught herself ballet and lyrical.

- She despises alcohol due to her father having been an alcoholic.

- The cuts on her wrists, neck, and ankles never stop bleeding, and her empty socket is always dripping black goop. Her forever open wounds cause her a lot of anxiety and insecurity.

- Her eyes - well, her one remaining eye - is bright yellow.

- Swedish is her first language, and she has an accent.

- Her long, silvery blonde hair is usually rather messy, and Puppeteer, Nigel, Wyatt, and Judge Angel are the only people she trusts enough to brush it.

- Sadie's extremely shy and she has a lot of trust issues.

- Her favorite animals are elephants, and she has an elephant plush as a comfort item.

- As a child, Sadie went through a lot of sexual abuse doled out by her father because she looked so much like her mother. This caused her a lot of body dysphoria and was one of the reasons she started self-harming. Most of the time, she refuses to believe that she's beautiful.

- Before she died, Sadie suffered from chronic leg pain that made it difficult for her to walk at times; this also made it very hard for her to dance. Half the time, she had to use a wheelchair. But now that she's dead, she can't feel pain.

- Her mother died on her 10th birthday, so she hates her birthday. She's never told anyone what day it is. In fact, she hates it so much that she eventually forgot it.

- She sometimes goes to visit her mother's grave when she feels like it.

- Once a week, she has a self-care night with Puppeteer, Angel, Painter, Nina, and Rosemary. Zachary joins in sometimes.

- Apart from making flower crowns, she loves making all kinds of jewelry.

- She loves catching fireflies.

- Her favored styles are angelcore and coquette. She likes anything white, delicate, and flowy. She also loves soft and fluffy textures.

- Sadie has a lot of Norse heritage, but she's not very connected to it because, in her mind, she's "too weak" to have Viking ancestors.

- To everyone's surprise, she actually loves action movies. Her favorite is the John Wicke series. She always cries at the moment when the dog died in the first movie.

- Sadie stopped relapsing 3 years after she died.

- When she's in the mood, she'll dance to her favorite songs on the stage in the theater. Sometimes, she performs for the others.

- She's a hopeless romantic, which is part of why she fell for Puppeteer so fast.

- Her favorite musician is Sasha Alex Sloan. She also loves Lo-fi music.

- Her body type is rather malnourished, and she has porcelain skin, but rosy cheeks. She also has naturally red lips.

- Sadie hates wearing shoes simply because she doesn't like the feeling of them. The only shoes she's willing to wear are dance slippers.

- Due to her lack of a childhood, she uses age regression as a coping mechanism for her trauma and fragile mental state. She mostly regresses to the age of 3, and Puppeteer is her caretaker.

- She isn't a fan of loud noises and gets startled easily.

- To the surprise of no one, she can be quite overprotective. She's also very clingy.