Eyeless Jack

- Since E.J. was technically killed when he was sacrified, he can't age past 22. If he were still alive, he'd be in his 70's.

- He hates being blind and often complains about it. But he's used to it now, having been without eyes for over 40 years. He knows how to handle himself and he knows where everything is.

- His main job in the Alliance is to nurse the sick and wounded proxies back to health. He hates it, but he does it anyway because he doesn't have a choice.

- Because he thinks everyone else in the Alliance is annoying, he spends most of his time shut up in his clinic or his room.

- He's quite grumpy and is annoyed very easily.

- Whenever he takes a patient in, he often talks down to them and tells them not to be so reckless so he'll have a little less work to do. Most of them have learned to ignore him, but he often gets into fights with Jeff and Odessa.

- E.J. doesn't like children and sees them as pests. But when one of the proxies' kids gets sick, he knows better than to snap at them, or he'll get stabbed.

- He has a very foul mouth and can come up with really creative insults.

- Kidneys are his preferred diet, but he'll often eat other organs, particularly the heart and liver.

- He absolutely despises winter because the tarry blood in his eye sockets freezes up and he has to scrape it out. Once, Engine took advantage of this and dumped an entire bucket of ice water on him to wake him up. E.J. Was. Furious.

- When going after victims, E.J. will sometimes crawl on all fours. He also has the ability to climb on walls and ceilings. When carving out organs, he's stopped caring whether or not he kills his victim.

- He was originally born in 1961 and died in 1983.

- The one time Sally plucked up the courage and asked him to play with her, he said with annoyance, "Get that tea set away from me, ya little bitch." Then Sally went crying to Ben and told glitch. Ben fried all of E.J.'s electronics and wouldn't fix them until Tim made him.

- E.J. doesn't exactly have any friends, but he intends to keep it that way. He doesn't want to get too close to anyone again.

- He can play the clarinet, which he learned in college.

- Slenderman occasionally grants him eyesight, but only when E.J. is in his clinic helping other proxies.

- Because of the time when he was born, E.J. used to have a lot of internalized homophobia. But after seeing how everyone else in the Alliance thought of homosexuality, he started to accept himself more and more.

- He was 6'2 in life, but becoming a demon made him taller because his bones were lengthened.

- When Jeff was moved into E.J.'s cabin, he didn't bother welcoming him. Safe to say, they don't get along at all, and E.J. often took to bullying him for being emotional. Now, Jeff will sometimes purposely misplace some of E.J.'s things just to piss him off. E.J. also has a bit of internalized abelism, and he doesn't bother taking the time to try and understand Jeff's autism. He thinks Jeff isn't a "real man," because he's not good at masking and can't control his emotions.

- He has a lot of trust issues and it's almost impossible to get on his good side. For example, he always prepares his own food and drinks because he's paranoid that someone will poison them.

- If he wants to, E.J. is able to completely unhinge his lower jaw and open his mouth real wide so other people can see his rows of shark-like teeth and his three tongues. He mainly does it to startle people into shutting up.

- E.J. styles his hair in dreadlocks and often ties them up in a ponytail.

- The first time some of the other proxies heard him say the N word, they were shocked. E.J. was annoyed, and he had to remind them that he was black (they couldn't tell because of his gray skin). He says it on a regular basis.

- When E.J. was younger, he had a pet parrot named Scooter. He still loves birds of all kinds.

- Due to being a boomer, E.J. constantly gets confused by how some of the other proxies talk. They think it's hilarious.

- When Liu found out E.J. was bullying his brother, well . . . it didn't end well for E.J. In fact, Liu is one of the only people E.J. will admit to being intimidated by. The others are Brian, Lyra, and Odessa.

- E.J. is a big fan of jazz and soul music. He also likes 60's music, of course.

- On the inside, E.J. actually has a lot of insecurities, but he chooses to not let anyone in.