Dollmaker & Svetlana

- While Dollmaker is 38, Svetlana is 14.

- Dollmaker asked Zalgo to stop themselves and Svetlana from aging so they would never lose each other. Zalgo understood their sentiment, having four children of his own, so he did as he was asked. If they could still age, Dollmaker would be in their 60's and Svetlana would be in her 30's.

- Dollmaker first found Svetlana when they went for a walk in the snow in the Over-Realm and found Svetlana passed out in a snow bank, covered with cuts and bruises. Finding her too beautiful to die like this, Dollmaker took her home and turned her into half doll in order to save her. They'd always wanted to be a parent, so they adopted her.

- Even though Dollmaker is non-binary, they still let Svetlana call them "Papa."

- From ages 9 to 11, Dollmaker was sexually abused by the man who had killed their father and kidnapped them (it's heavily implied in the story that they were being molested). Dollmaker still sees themselves as "damaged goods," and feels no remorse for killing the man.

- Svetlana was heavily abused by her parents from a young age due to her albinism. She was never allowed to make friends or go outdoors, and she was made to believe that she was worth less than dirt. She was often starved on and off, dressed in rags, and locked in her room, which had hardly any furniture and a bucket for her to go to the bathroom in.

- Dollmaker sees Svetlana as their "perfect creation," and was the first person to tell Svetlana that she was beautiful. It took a long time for Svetlana to become accustomed to their kindness.

- Svetlana's eyes are a pinkish salmon color.

- The two of them like doing makeup together.

- When overstimulated, Dollmaker will go nonverbal for hours on end. They're nonverbal basically half the time.

- Dollmaker taught themselves to play both the piano and the violin, but they don't know how to read sheet music.

- Sometimes, Dollmaker will dress in long skirts and dresses. Svetlana has an interest in fashion, and she loves picking out their outfits.

- Because Dollmaker's hair is long, bushy, and tangles easily, Svetlana often brushes it for them. In return, Dollmaker also loves brushing and styling Svetlana's hair.

- Svetlana likes ballet, and she'll often dance for Dollmaker, who will play the piano or violin while she dances to the music.

- Because of her past, Svetlana is scared of small spaces.

- Svetlana is Jewish, and she loves celebrating Hanukkah and Purim with Dollmaker. She also always fasts on Yom Kippur. As for Dollmaker, they're a Satanist, and they pray to Lucifer every night.

- Dollmaker spoils Svetlana rotten, but she's still a very sweet girl.

- Svetlana has a white rabbit named Olga given to her by Dollmaker.

- When Dollmaker first took Svetlana in, they became very worried when they realized that she was having problems with her heart. Svetlana admitted that she had always been suffering from this, and Dollmaker took her to the hospital, where Nurse Ann gave her a heart monitor and prescribed her with medication to take daily. It turned out that Svetlana's heart rate eccelerated easily to the point where it could become dangerous.

- Sometimes, Svetlana will help out Dollmaker in their doll workshop, but only with the non-human dolls.

- They learned both Morse code and sign language so they can still talk to each other when Dollmaker goes nonverbal. They also have their own signals and basically their own silent language.

- When together, they'll communicate in Russian.

- Normally, Svetlana is quiet and rather shy around other people, but around her Papa, she's a bit of a chatterbox.