Ben Drowned

- Ben is forever 13, but if glitch were still alive, they'd be 26.

- He loves drawing and is a great artist. Their art style was inspired by anime. Glitch still has most of their old sketchbooks.

- Normally, Ben is outgoing and mischievous and has a lot of energy, as they still have the mindset of a thirteen-year-old. But glitch can still be sincere and quiet at times. They're not really good at masking, though.

- Ben has a bad habit of bottling up all their negative emotions until it all spills out of him. This will usually culminate in all the nearby electronics malfunctioning and Ben having no control over their powers for sometimes hours on end.

- Glitches special interests are The Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, and anime. Their favorite anime is Sk8 the Infinity. He also loves Dungeons and Dragons.

- Ben is a huge fan of spicy food. Since Jeff can't eat spicy food, Ben sometimes teases him about it.

- Glitch hates how short they are and is always teased for it.

- He died when their father, Sawyer, drowned them in the bathtub while he was under Slenderman's influence.

- He and Sally are biological siblings (7 years apart in age), but they were raised seperately due to their parents being divorced. Ben stayed with their dad while Sally went with their mom.

- When he was a kid, Ben had a huge crush on Liu. They were always blushing around him, and glitch even tried sending him a love letter at one point. But Liu never returned their feelings, and it took Ben a long time to move on. It even caused some issues with Silver.

- Obviously, when Ben found out about what Jeff did to Liu, he was furious. They started screaming at Jeff, punching him in the chest over and over again while Jeff cried silently. He refused to make things right with Jeff for years, but they eventually forgave him.

- Ben loves pulling pranks, particularly on Tim, Toby, and E.J. Of course, they'll also pull pranks on Jeff.

- Admittedly, he feels a little guilty about not getting to spend a lot of quality time with Sally while they were growing up. So he's very protective over her and spends a lot of time with her.

- Toby sometimes teases Ben by calling them "lovesick." Ben used to hate it, but he's pretty much used to it now.

- Glitch normally listens to fanmade video game music, but when they're sad, he'll usually listen to Ricky Montgomery. He also likes Lovejoy.

- Before Ben died, glitch actually had an okay relationship with their dad when he wasn't drinking. When Sawyer wasn't drinking, he was more or less a great father and was also a father figure to Jeff. Liu disliked him, though.

- He wants to get along with their cousin Sam, but Sam doesn't know how to feel about Ben.

- Their powers are teleportation, manipulating electricity, shooting fireballs, telekinesis, phasing through solid objects, and controlling technology. But although glitch has control over them, his age and emotional state contribute to how strong they are. They also don't really like violence despite his love of mischief making, but glitch knows that if they don't do his duty as a proxy, the punishment will be severe.

- Like Jeff, Ben has become close with Nina again. They like geeking out about anime together.

- Ben hates Slenderman for being the reason that his father killed glitch (and for being the reason that Jeff attacked Liu), but they have no choice but to work for him.

- He's not afraid of water, but it's not his favorite thing, either. In fact, Ben kills their victims by grabbing them through the screen and drowning them. But when Ben is surrounded by water for a long time, glitch starts, well, glitching out.

- Ben glitches when they sneeze or cough.

- In life, he had fair skin and freckles. In death, they're a lot paler, but the freckles are still there.

- When Ben cries, the blood flow from his eyes gets faster.

- At first, Ben didn't know how to get along with Vailly after they reunited, but they consider each other friends now. She intimidates him, though, and they often address her as "ma'am."

- Glitch likes to collect video game controllers.

- Since Ben is Sally's brother, they're always tasked with taking care of her, basically being the babysitter. Glitch doesn't mind, but they hate being underestimated by the others for it.

- Their favorite food is ramen noodles.

- Ben had a pet fish as a kid, but he keep forgetting to feed it, so she died. Ben then forced his father, Jeff, Nina, and Liu to attend the funeral.

- Glitch cheats a lot in video games.

- They're a huge fan of Technoblade and was heartbroken when he heard of his death. Glitch still quotes him all the time. He even has a Technoblade plushie which they stole from a kid he killed.