Odessa (OC)

- Currently, she's 51 years old.

- She's the mother of Keith, Ella, and Indigo.

- Before getting married, her last name was Ivanchenko.

- She often looks shorter than she is because of her limp.

- She has long, curly black hair, pale skin, gaunt features, and thin, chapped lips. She also has a hooked nose, like a hawk. Her indigo eyes are dull and sour, and there are heavy bags under them.

- She was born in Ukraine, but her family moved to the United States when she was 13 years old. She still has a thick accent. She also never got an American citizenship.

- Odessa was raised in a Mormon family and had two younger sisters. She was born a psychopath, and was constantly pressured to be perfect. She became her family's golden child, and the pressure she experienced caused her to begin emotionally abusing her little sisters.

- Like her son in the future, Odessa was branded with the family crest when she was a child. She sees her scar as a badge of honor protecting her from demons.

- As a child, Odessa was taught to cook, clean, and sew. She became good at both of the latter, but she isn't a good cook.

- She completely disowned one of her sisters when she found out she was a lesbian. She told their parents, and the sister, Bethany, was kicked out of the house. From then on, the family pretended Bethany didn't exist.

- When Odessa was 20, her family arranged for her to marry a man her age named Cameron Brahms, who also grew up in a Christian family. They never loved each other and fought a lot, and as the years went by, Cameron began to fear his wife. He started throwing himself into his work to avoid her.

- At age 21, Odessa and her husband started trying for children, as Odessa had always been taught that being a mother was her purpose. She and Cameron had hoped for a girl, but their first child ended up being a boy, whom they named Keith. They were overjoyed when, 2 years later, they had twin girls. The pregnancies took a toll on Odessa's mental health, but she refused to get therapy, insisting that the Lord would help her.

- When Ella and Indigo died after falling into a frozen lake at age 5, Odessa was heartbroken and had a mental breakdown at their funeral. She blamed her then 7-year-old son for the accident, convinced that there was a demon inside of him, and tried to get him exorcised. From then on, she hated him.

- Odessa's truly disturbing behavior started after her twins died. She developed a bad habit of sleepwalking, and she often stood in Keith's bedroom with a knife, watching him sleep. She also started talking to herself a lot, and she began hearing voices.

- When Keith befriended the Harrison family, Odessa despised them immediately, partly because they were atheist and partly because Keith liked their company. She particularly hated Andrea Harrison, whom she would often lash out at whenever she saw her. She was also convinced that Randy and Sully were "corrupting" her child.

- She tried to kill her son more than once while he was still a kid. For example, when Keith was 10, she threw him down the stairs; when he was 11, she chased him around the house with a frying pan (she was stopped by Cameron); and when he was 14, she tried to poison him, but he got violently sick instead.

- Keith was a preteen when Slenderman started stalking Odessa. She made dozens of Slenderman pages, hiding them under her bed or pinning them on the wall (Cameron always took them down). Once, when Keith came home from school, he found her on all fours, furiously drawing on pages. Sometimes, under Slenderman's influence, Odessa's sleepwalking would get so bad that she would leave the house in the middle of the night. By the time Keith was in his junior year of high school, Odessa would disappear from the house for days, even weeks on end. She would always come home not remembering what happened.

- Over the years, Odessa was very active at the local church. She spent a lot of time there, volunteering and handing out flyers to people. Every Sunday, she forced her husband and son to go to church with her.

- Sometimes, Odessa had hallucinations of her dead twin children, telling her to to kill and that their death was Keith's fault.

- When Keith got into high school, Odessa's parents' health started to decline. Over the next few years, she often left home for days on end to take care of them in the town where they lived. Keith was always relieved when she left.

- Odessa was convinced that sexually abusing her son was truly a way to "save" him and stop him from being gay. Over 2 years, she assaulted him five times. She called it "sensual therapy," and she still thinks Keith should be grateful for what she did because she was "trying to help him" even though he had "murdered" her daughters.

- On the very day Keith came home from prison, Slenderman infiltrated Odessa's mind and ordered her to murder her husband. Odessa didn't need much convincing, and she attacked Cameron with a sharp kitchen knife and stabbed him to death. When Keith arrived home, she ignored his shock and ordered him to help her bury Cameron's remains in the backyard.

- After Keith ran away, he contacted police and spilled everything. Odessa was arrested, and she was found too unstable to stand trial, so she was sent to a mental asylum for the criminally insane. She was charged with first-degree murder, child abuse, the rape of a minor, and incest.

- During Odessa's stay at the mental asylum, she became so dangerous that she had to be restrained in a straitjacket. She also became infamous for screaming the Lord's Prayer in the middle of the night. Psychiatrists dubbed her a schizophrenic, narcissistic psychopath, and she was deemed incapable of feeling love or realizing she had done anything wrong.

- It was Slenderman who helped Odessa escape from the asylum. During the breakout, her ankle was injured, and the side of her jaw was sliced open, leaving a nasty scar. She still walks with a limp.

- Odessa soon became one of Slenderman's most dangerous proxies, besides Toby. All the other proxies are afraid of her, and she's forbidden to interact with any of the children. She has her own place, a dirty shack on the edge of the territory, and she only joins the other proxies to eat, but rarely. She thinks all of them are inferior to her and dubs them all as disgusting sinners.

- She has a delusion that Keith is the offspring of the Christian archdemon of lust, Asmodeus, who somehow made her gave birth to him.

- Despite her malnourished figure, her aging body, and her limp, Odessa is very strong and fast due to Slenderman's power over her. He also gave her the ability to heal herself, but it usually takes a while.

- She doesn't care that she has to kill people. Due to her devout religious beliefs, she was more vulnerable to Slenderman's influence, and she sees him as a sort of prophet or other religious figure. She practically worships him.

- She still wears rosary beads around her neck, which she's done every day since she was a child.

- At one point, Odessa came across Sam Williams. He told her that his mother had abandoned him and his family had betrayed him, and Odessa took this as an opportunity to manipulate him. She forces him to call her "Mother," and she tells him stories about The Failure Child, which are really stories about Keith's childhood from her perspective. She also turned Sam against his cousins, and emotionally and mentally abuses him.

- Just like with Sam, Odessa is emotionally and mentally abusive towards her daughter, Ella, who devoted herself to taking care of her when she found out she worked for Slenderman. Of course, Odessa doesn't know that Ella is attracted to women, as Ella didn't tell her. She also still calls Indigo by their deadname, as she believes that non-binary isn't a thing.

- She has her own copy of the Bible, which she reads to herself every night.

- Of course, apart from having a thick accent, Odessa is fluent in Ukrainian. She only speaks to Ella in Ukrainian, and she often switches between Ukrainian and English without knowing.

- When she found out about her granddaughter Arielle, she tried to kidnap and kill her, but Randy rescued her. She's also sent Randy several death threats.