Troy

- Troy died at age 22, when Liu tracked him down, cornered him, and murdered him. If he were still alive, he'd be 30.

- He has messy, lemon blonde hair. Before he died, his eyes were sienna brown, but they're white now.

- When Troy was 9, his drug-addicted mother walked out on the family. For the next 7 years, she went no contact.

- Most of the time, Troy is funny, energetic, and carefree, and this can sometimes cross into being annoying. He can also be rather insensitive at times. But he's a great friend.

- Troy is the third eldest of eight children. Because his father was always working and his mother had abandoned them, he had to help his two eldest siblings take care of the five younger ones. He used the bullying to help take out his pent-up stress and anger.

- He and his siblings in order of age:
1. Winona (4 years older)
2. Derek (3 years older)
3. Troy
4. Clinton (2 years younger)
5. Emory & August (3 years younger)
6. Paisley (5 years younger)
7. Braelynn (8 years younger)

- Out of all of his siblings, Troy's favorites were Winona and Paisley.

- He found out he was trans when he was 12 and came out a year later. His father was transphobic and unsupportive, but his siblings and friends all pitched in to help him feel more comfortable in his body until he could medically transition.

- In high school, Troy essentially acted as Keith's wingman when it came to Randy. But he never saw Keith's faked relationship with Liu coming, even though he saw through it immediately. The next year, he acted as a wingman for Sully when it came to Vailly.

- When Troy was 16, his mother unexpectedly returned. She tried to earn her family's trust again, and Troy's father was instantly willing to welcome her back. But Troy and his siblings were furious and untrsuting, and they were right to be, as their mother tried to kidnap the youngest to trade off for drugs. It didn't work, and she was found having overdosed a week later.

- Troy was never able to get transition surgery, but he was able to start testosterone on his 18th birthday, even though he was in prison at the time. He still wishes he could've gotten surgery and is depressed about it, but he tries to hide it. His friends see right through him, though, and they do their best to make him feel better about it.

- After the accident with Jeff, Troy got the shortest prison sentence: 4 and a half years. Barely a month after he was released, he was dead. His last words as a living human being were, "Why are you doing this!?" and Liu responded with, "I'm playing the villain - just like you wanted me to."

- He uses axe body spray.

- Troy uses humor to cope with his trauma. He sometimes jokes about his friends' trauma, too, but he never means to offend them.

- He's quite the gossip and always asks for the tea. This was one of the reasons he bonded with Ace when they were kids.

- Troy's the kind of person who's just meant to be single. Ironically, he has a lot of good relationship and flirting advice. People rarely take the advice seriously, though. When it comes to flirting, his pick-up lines are either really stupid or really dirty.

- He has a bit of a peanut allergy.

- Even though he hates to admit it, he's afraid of spiders. Randy and Killing Kate tease him about this every chance they get.

- Troy lives with Ace, Kate, their son Lorenzo, and Ace's nibling Finch in their flat in Denver, Colorado. They visit Randy and Keith every so often.

- His favorite TV show is Shameless because he can relate to many of the characters, especially Fiona and Carl. He also relates to the Gallagher family as a whole because money was always tight when he was growing up.

- His favorite musician is Tyler, the Creator.

- Troy still celebrates April Fool's Day, as it's always been his favorite holiday. His favorite type of pranks are the super corny ones.

- A couple of years before he died, Troy started styling his hair in a mullet. In death, some of his hair is missing because of the bullet that killed him.

- Being a fallen angel, Troy can sprout black wings and horns at will. He also has all of the same powers as Lyra, but he hasn't unlocked all of them and doesn't care to.

- As a teenager, he loved basketball and really wanted to get onto the high school boy's basketball team. But his father never allowed it, as he still saw him as a girl.

- Due to the fact that Troy was always looking after his younger siblings, he's the perfect babysitter for Finch and Lorenzo. He doesn't really mind, as he loves those kids and is basically their chaotic fun uncle.

- He's always placing bets on his ships.

- Troy always uses his wacky and mischievous demeanor to hide what he's really feeling inside.

- Despite his flirtatious nature, he's never had sex. His friends often tease him about it.

- He has a couple of stick-and-poke tattoos, which he gave himself as a teenager. One of them is the NBA logo.