Killing Kate

- Currently, she's 28 years old.

- She was born and raised in Mexico, and Spanish is her first language. But over the years, she came to be fluent in English.

- Her eyes are a rare shade of medallion yellow. She always gets comments on them.

- Growing up, Kate had to suffer under the thumb of an alcoholic father. She was the middle child of three (she had an older sister and a little brother), and she was very close with her mother.

- When Kate was 16, she met a man named Mark Forbes online. She started talking to him all the time, even though he was in his early 20's when they first met. Kate didn't know it at the time, of course, but she was being groomed.

- At age 18, Kate witnessed her father accidentally murder her mother. In a blind rage, she grabbed her father's gun and shot him nine times. Her horrified older sister quickly packed her a bag and told her to leave before the police arrived.

- Over the next couple of weeks, Kate was on the run from the police while keeping in contact with Mark. He offered to come pick her up and take her to his place in the United States, and Kate agreed. For the next 3 years until she met Ace of Spades, she was trapped in an abusive relationship.

- Kate is a hitwoman, and she offers her services as an assassin in exchange for money. She goes to the dark web for clients, and she kills people like domestic abusers, rapists, and stalkers. She takes great joy in what she does, and she doesn't hide it. She shares her share of the money she earns with a mafia-like gang called The Wilted Roses, a gang Ace introduced her to. Kate isn't necessarily employed by them, but they keep her out of the police's headlights as long as she hands them a share of her earnings for every job.

- Depending on whether or not she's in the mood, Kate will seduce her victims and even have sex with them, so they let down their guard, before killing them. She came up with this strategy herself, and it somehow boosted her confidence in her body. Ace is fine with it as long as Kate stays safe.

- Kate and Randy like bantering. Randy will call her a slut when he feels like it, but Kate doesn't mind because she knows she's in no way a virgin. In return, Kate likes teasing Randy about basically anything. When talking to just each other, they usually speak Spanish.

- She usually doesn't mind bugs, but she hates cockroaches.

- Her favorites drinks are margaritas, but she'll never pass up a pina colada.

- She's hypersexual. She thought it was normal for a while, but after getting into her relationship with Ace, she realized that it wasn't and it was a result of her trauma.

- Kate has several piercings: both her ears are pierced thrice; she has a septum piercing; a belly button piercing; and a tongue piercing.

- She often puts dark red highlights in her dark brown hair so it looks like there's blood in it.

- After waking up, Kate never does anything else without putting on her makeup first. Her signature combination is bright red lipstick and a brown smoky eye.

- She has a large collection of firearms hanging up on the wall of her and Ace's bedroom.

- Kate is mid-sized and has stretch marks, and she developed even more of them after being pregnant with her son, Lorenzo. It took a long time for her to accept them, especially because of her abusive relationship with her ex, but Ace helped her come to embrace them.

- She has a tattoo that says "Mami" in cursive writing on her lower back. She also has a Medusa tattoo and a La Llarona tattoo. Adding to that, she also has facial tattoos that are meant to resemble blood dripping from her eyes.

- Every year, she celebrates Dia de los Muertos. She has an ofrenda for her mother.

- She can be prideful and arrogant, but she doesn't get offended easily most of the time.

- Despite being good at trash-talking, she does it all in a friendly way (at least in front of her friends) and doesn't hide the fact that she holds all her friends close to her heart.

- Kate likes wearing revealing clothes. One of her goals in life is to own a Versace bondage dress.