Vailly Evans

- Currently, she's 28 years old.

- She can be quite sarcastic and stubborn, and she's hostile towards strangers and has anger issues. She doesn't often show emotion, either. But when it comes to those she cares about, she can be strict, but loving and even motherly.

- Her fashion choices consist of whimsigoth styles. She prefers wearing skirts and dresses over pants, finding pants uncomfortable. She loves layering her necklaces and wearing arm warmers and sweaters.

- Vailly's favorite musicians are Ethel Cain, Melanie Martinez, and Paris Paloma.

- She hates how short she is compared to most of her friends.

- Her black wavy hair is a little bushy, and she does her best to take good care of it.

- She doesn't like talking to others in the morning until she's had her coffee.

- She had two mothers, who were both wonderful and supportive parents, but they were also very protective to the point where Vailly sometimes felt trapped by them.

- Vailly spent her early life in New York City, but she and her parents moved to Glengrave, Michigan when she was 15 because one of her mothers had gotten a job working for Peter Woods. Peter didn't find out Vailly's mother had a wife instead of a husband until it was too late, and he couldn't fire her by then.

- Growing up, Vailly was considered to be the perfect child: beautiful, intelligent, talented, caring, etc. This put a lot of pressure on her, and she developed an anxiety disorder. Of course, her parents being supportive, she was treated for it.

- At birth, she was given a Hebrew name, Nessa Shamira, meaning "miracle protector." She also had a bat mitzvah when she was 13.

- Her immense beauty became a problem for her when she was in her preteens. She was cat-called and sexually harassed often. A boy even tried to bribe her to date him once. She started to believe that people were only friends with her because she was pretty.

- After moving, she quickly became good friends with Brittany, another local rich girl, who filled her in on all the school gossip. But Vailly didn't always approve of the way Brittany spread rumors and lies about other students. Vailly eventually helped it become a better person.

- Her family had always been more or less well off, but because of the promotion and her mom's new job, her family became rich.

- Admittedly, Vailly did see the signs that David wasn't a good person. But her kind nature got the better of her. She also knew that David had a sad past, and her pity kept driving her back to him.

- She was kidnapped during the period where Jeff was in the hospital for his burns. David had seen that Liu, Vailly's boyfriend, was distracted, and he invited Vailly over for coffee to take her mind off things.

- Vailly played piano from a young age and was really good at it.

- Upon escaping from David's house, she developed a mindset that only the strong survive and she couldn't trust anyone. For the next two and a half years, she lived on the run on her own, breaking into homes and stealing food and supplies. When she was 18, she reunited with Liu, who was now traveling with Lyra, Nathan, and Crystal (and Sully).

- She's the kind of girl who hates men, but with exceptions.

- Before her kidnapping, she was outgoing and even a little naive. But her accident changed everything. She actually hates how she used to be, seeing her teenage self as "stupid and gullible."

- Her supernatural eye gives her the powers of night vision and telekinesis. She also has the ability to drain another person's life force, but doing so saps her of her energy for a bit.

- She's not dead, but due to her supernatural abilities, she's classified as undead, even though she can still age.

- Vailly is fluent in English, Hebrew, French, and Spanish. She also knows some Yiddish. When someone is being rude to her, she switches languages to mess with them.

- When she was a kid, she had a Siamese cat named Mookie, whom she got when he was a kitten. Her parents got it for her to help with her anxiety.

- She often wears black, dark blue, or dark purple nail polish. She's also really good at makeup, but she had to re-learn it due to her missing eye. She likes gray toned lipstick and cool toned eyeshadow.

- Vailly is a practicing witch. She particularly likes putting hexes on David just to bring him misfortune and toy with him. She also loves burning incense and anything to do with crystals. But despite being raised Jewish and having a bat mitzvah, she stopped believing in god after she was kidnapped.

- Like Liu, she has some stick-and-poke tattoos. She has the tattoo that matches with Liu's, a crescent moon on her shoulder, and thistle flowers on her thigh.

- She's convinced that she's ugly because of the gaping black hole in the side of her face. Liu and their friends have tried to help her, though.

- Of course, she absolutely despises David. She used to be deathly afraid of him, and she's still scared of him, but she's learned to stand up against him.

- From the ages of 7 to 15, she did gymnastics and even had a shot at the Junior Olympics. Her skills eventually came in good use when it came to fighting. Due to this, she's very fast on her feet and quite agile.

- She loves the vampire genre, but she hates Twilight due to the toxic relationships and all the racist stuff. She also adores dark fantasy.

- Black goop constantly pours from her empty eye socket, and the flow becomes faster when she cries.

- Vailly and Crystal are really close friends.

- If her victims have blue eyes, she'll remove one or both of them as a sort of revenge for what happened to her. She'll also steal jewelry sometimes.

- Lyra and Nathan often call her a "sophisticated badass."

- She's very good with knives, as they were her first weapon. She'd love to own a type of dagger she'd find detailed in a fantasy novel.

- Vailly has a hobby of drying out and painting flowers. She's also obsessed with butterflies, and she often puts dead butterflies she finds in a display case.

- Over the 3 years when she lived on her own, she became very stealthy. She's very good at sneaking up on people.

- She's a theatre kid and was in a lot of plays as a child. Her favorite soundtrack is the one from Heathers. She also kins Veronica.

- When she reunited with Jeff, the first thing she did was slap him and shout, "That's for what you did to my partners!" Jeff simply groaned in pain and responded, "Yup, I deserved that."